Chapter 51

Chapter 51 - Teaching Flash

An hour later, Victor did a ten-meter running leap and excitedly jumped into Tyron's embrace!

Victor: "Male god, let me tell you! Fighting in e-sports is too much fun! It's really too fun! I stood there on the stage and cut down anyone that came up. If one came up, I cut down one; if two came up, I cut down both! Hahahahahaha!"

This child was incredibly excited in front of his male god. There was absolutely no trace of the calmness that he had displayed when he stood on stage.

Tyron toyed with Victor's earlobe and said, "You performed pretty well. I already told you that you would be able to do it when I taught you yesterday."

Victor recalled how his male god had taught him 'flash' back then.

.

The flash technique itself only lasted for a short time, and the actions required to perform it within the limited period of time weren't complex. However, it required the entire body to do its part in order to ensure that sufficient force could be unleashed. Only when there was sufficient force to create explosive acceleration could this super high-speed technique be initiated.

When Tyron had taught him, he had split the actions into segments. He had first taught him the hand movements--holding onto Victor's hand as he said, "Use your fingers to grasp the dagger, hold your hand out a little, wrist straight."

Victor held the dagger; Tyron slowly and leisurely reached out to touch his five fingers, stroking down each digit from beginning to end before putting them into the correct position.

At the time, Victor almost broke out in sweat.

Then, Tyron taught Victor how to use the power of his waist. He lifted Victor's shirt, pinching the muscles at his waist as he said, "Use the muscles here. Twist your waist for me."

Victor's face turned explosively red!

Tyron took in his state and said in amusement, "What are you thinking about? Focus."

However, his tone of voice was too indulgent, making it so that Victor's waist couldn't muster up any strength. Instead, it softened and he melted into his male god's arms.

Tyron originally hadn't been thinking about anything else. How many assassin cubs had he brought up?

However, when he saw Victor looking like this, Tyron found himself a little distracted, too.

.

Tyron laughed as he dropped into a half-crouch. He grasped Victor's calf and said, "Your footwork is incorrect. You'll cramp easily like this. It's not a big deal in the short term, but if it becomes a habit, you'll damage your tendons."

Having spoken for such a long time, Tyron had already succeeded in squeezing this elastic calf muscle seventeen or eighteen times. He then said, "Show me again."

Victor was completely muddled. Seeing that Tyron's expression seemed to be completely serious, he felt very ashamed and hurriedly corrected his mindset, crossing his two weapons in front of him. Flash--

Fl... Halfway through his flash!

Tyron, who had been crouched next to him, suddenly stretched out his hand lightning-quick and caught Victor by the waist!

Caught off guard, Victor immediately felt that his center of gravity was unstable; his right leg subconsciously stepped forward for balance.

Tyron took advantage of the fact that his hand was still on Little Vic's calf, lifted up, and toppled Victor to the ground!