Chapter 89

Chapter 89 - Secretive Vantico

Victor's skill of folding small flowers was pretty good. It was obvious with a glance that it held some of Tyron's technical style.

Tyron had sent him several instruction sheets back then, and this year, he had received many small flowers from Victor. There was one a day, and the words in the postcards also came intermittently, forming a poem:

I'll send you my little world,

I don't need you to give me anything back,

Because many years ago,

You gave me a little flower,

You let it grow gently on the tip of my heart,

You let it open up into a prosperous universe.

I want to share it with you; inside it:

Star clouds condense into planets and homes,

Mountains and lamp-lit markets are carved by moonlight,

Cherry blossom petals are falling, the tide is singing,

I'm sparing no effort to do my best,

I want to bloom!!!

.

Tyron: "......"

So, on the last postcard, there were four big words, "I want to bloom!!!"

The master assassin looked it over again and again, and he couldn't help but laugh.

He didn't understand the hearts of the artistic and literary youth of this world, but he could approximately see what kind of sentiment was contained in this little poem.

It was approximately like interstellar straight-A students in their green, youthful years, sitting in the library idly while scribbling out a poem and folding it into a paper airplane to pass on--that was the romance of these young people.

It could be seen that this learning bully was working hard to learn how to flirt.

The poem was also rather cute.

Tyron made broad strokes with his pen to reply with a 'Read'. He thought about it, added a sentence, "I know, I'll 艹 you when you come back", and sent it out.

......

Victor excitedly opened up the reply when he received it, wanting to see his male god praise him for his literary accomplishments.

He opened it and looked. Victor: "???"

The incredibly bewildered Victor thought about it. The conversation had gone like this:

&#k2013;&#k2013;Victor: I want to bloom!

&#k2013;&#k2013;Tyron: I know, I'll &#k8279; you when you come back.

Two minutes later.

Victor, who had suddenly figured it out: "Ah!!!" So that's what it meant! He suddenly felt that his butt was in a lot of pain&#k2026;

......

So, Victor had been gone for a total of nearly a month.

During this time, the group competitions of the provincial competition had officially ended with 20 players making it out of the five groups. After that, these 20 people basically took a break as they waited for the end of the resurrection matches. It took two more days for the resurrection competition to finish, and at the end of those, four players made the cut and entered the finals. Geng Chen was included in this group.