Chapter 105

Chapter 105 - The Strange IDs

Victor was clearly a little restless after they got home. He expressed that he would leave in the afternoon and try to get back as quickly as possible. He would be back sometime tomorrow morning.

Tyron knew that he didn't want to share what he was planning to do, so he propped up his chin with both hands and looked on thoughtfully as Victor packed his luggage.

Victor didn't have to bring much with him, but he still took a large suitcase with a lot of space inside.

While commanding the robot to clean up the house, Victor explained, "I-I-I, the place I'm going to has a lot of local specialties. It'll be a waste if I can't bring them all back, so I prepared a little more space. It's better to be prepared than not."

Tyron: "......"

After a while, a call came, and Victor snuck out to the balcony to answer it. Even so, Tyron still heard the words: 'Take the express valuable goods passage'.

When Victor came back, he explained, "Erm, it's peak time for the provincial competition, and it's not that easy to buy air tickets."

The master assassin, who had acting skills at the level of a film emperor, watched the other's poor acting performance in silence. After a while, he nodded. "You don't have to explain."

Sigh, watching this kid try to lie was really enough to make anyone anxious.

Tyron took Victor to the airport, and the two chatted for a while at the security gate.

Victor smiled and said, "It'll be super quick. It's a ten-hour journey back and forth total, so you don't need to send me off."

Tyron: "Just communicate with me directly if something's going on."

Victor suddenly realized that there was a huge bug in his set-up! If Tyron sent over a video call right at a critical moment, should he pick up or ignore it?!

Victor: "Thisthisthis, thatthatthat, in fact, I... ah, the reception at that place isn't very good."

Tyron: "......"

Victor: "It's not that I'll be completely out of reach! It's just that occasionally, suddenly, randomly, there might be short periods of time where I can't pick up..."

Victor's face was thoroughly red, and his hair was about to stand on end. His head began to droop, and his eyes locked onto his toes.

There were a few girls passing by who looked curiously at the two of them. Seeing that there was a young, handsome man standing to the side with a flushed face, they were instantly affected by the cuteness and kept looking their way as they walked on.

Tyron was wearing a scarf, his handsome face covered firmly by the material. Even so, he was handsome in his long trench coat, and someone soon noticed him after looking at Victor.

They could already hear the rustling sounds of people slowly beginning to discuss amongst themselves. The people on the provincial competition planet basically were all people who watched the games. Many people stopped for a while as they started to wonder if they'd just seen Lord Four--but, didn't he have a final game tomorrow? Why would he show up at the airport?