Chapter 52

Chapter 52 - Individual Competition - Ranger

There were no empty seats at the scene of the final match for the A-League Earth District's Individual Competition. Countless banners, lights, fireworks, and cameras filled the air, and the sound of the crowd echoed through the virtual arena.

Before the game began, a symbolic giant camera was randomly sweeping through and capturing scenes from the audience.

Innumerable spectators would cheer excitedly when their figures appeared on the giant screen. There were some who directly sent out kisses towards the camera, while others all but took off their tops and showed off their naked bodies to the public.

The camera made a full round and suddenly swept through the first row containing contestants' relatives. The panning obviously stalled for a moment before it abruptly turned back.

It could clearly be seen on the screen that there was a youthful little brother sitting behind the sign 'Contestant Odin's Relatives'.

The audience began to comment on the public screen: "My god!!! There's suddenly a person in my War God Four's relatives area!!!"

"Who is it? Who can tell me who this is?!"

When put under the spotlight, Victor's identity was pulled out and exposed in less than two seconds.

Public screen: "Isn't this Lord Four's motherf*cking legal representative-kun?! The one who dueled against others with flash yesterday!"

"Why is he sitting at the relatives' seat ahhhh! I'm going to die, hurry up and tell me what kind of relationship they have! Are they brothers?! I was just preparing to confess to him!"

.

Victor's heart was incomparably anxious, but his expression was noble and cold, just like his male god.

Fortunately, the audience wasn't caught up in this matter for long, because the contestants soon came up on stage.

During this series of top four matches, Tyron had already fought against the shadow warrior Tower and the sorcerer Maple Leaf, making the last match against Flower Blower, who had fought his way back from the losers bracket through the Resurrection Competition.

Tyron had played against Flower Blower before and had quickly won without any suspense. This loss had been the reason Flower Blower had fallen into the losers bracket.

Following that, Flower Blower's performance in the Resurrection Competition had been outstanding. The first time he used his technique, named 'chain arrow', he had directly created a bloody road as he killed his way up, re-entering the top four.

The commentators had already turned on their mics. They first introduced both contestants, then said, "So, both of our contestants are typical agility based professions, archer against assassin. Lord Four represents assassins, and the latest news is that he has already made it onto the A-list--this probably doesn't come as a shock to anyone. It is very difficult to judge Lord Four's level. He has won every game he's played in so far--including team competitions. Oh, right, this is an undefeated War God."

"Why is it so difficult to judge his strength? All of the previous commentators have ended up slapping themselves in the face because of him. Because, Lord Four is a player who is accustomed to hiding his strength, and only shows the necessary skills required to win the match at critical moments: his flash, continuous flash, and shadow dance were all shown during such moments. So, until there's a day, and I'm only saying potentially, when he finally loses, we will be unable to determine whether or not this is all he has in terms of techniques and combat ability."