Chapter 107

Chapter 107 - Provincial Competition - Paladin

Just before the game began, when the two players were shaking hands, a certain someone finally arrived late.

At the time, Forgetting Worries was in a good state and had a very proper smile on his face as he leant in to say something.

At this time, Tyron suddenly heard an inconspicuous sound among the cheers from all the people at the scene.

He looked over very naturally and saw a small private aircraft flying in amidst the fireworks for the final competition and docking at the top of the auditorium. A moment later, Victor came out from within.

Victor leapt down directly from the aircraft carrying a small suitcase with him. He trotted through the huge crowd and walked over to the front of the stage, squeezing into his family seat.

His eyes and eyebrows relaxed with his sigh of relief. After placing the suitcase away, he naturally looked for his male god on the stage.

His male god also bowed his head to look at him. Both of them were relieved.

It was a pity that there wasn't a chance for them to talk. At this time, the atmosphere in the venue was very heated.

The randomized map from the system had also come out: The Roc's Back.

The screen had only just displayed the words, and everyone digested it for a second. The audience was the first to react, their thoughts moving even faster than the commentators.

The audience: "Oh! Wow! AHHH--!!!"

The cheers were so loud that everyone almost thought that the champion had been determined.

The rainy day cult was delighted with the news, their hearts filled with joy as they celebrated from wherever they were in the world, running off to inform everyone else--because the Roc's Back was a half-flight, half-sea map!

This meant that it didn't have to rain, and the players would still likely get wet...

The female commentator also gave a shrill scream, causing the male commentator to hurriedly start explaining to cover up her gaffe, "Oh! A very flexible map. When the map's main body is the Peng, it'll fly up in the sky, and the objects that fall onto the field will allow contestants to fly for 7 seconds. When the Kun appears at random in the second minute, they'll swim along the sea bottom. The objects on the map will keep the contestants from suffocating for 20 seconds. Generally speaking, both types of dropped objects are strategic resources that competitors need to strive for. After all, flight is an important advantage..."

The female commentator was unable to hide her excitement and added, "Odin's disadvantages have been offset slightly. Don't forget that he's an expert in aerial combat, and his talents are on full display in the air."

Both players had their own characteristics.

Forgetting Worries had classic Germanic features. He was blond, blue-eyed, and wore the paladin's gold and white professional gear, and viewers could sense the holy light when they saw it as though there was also a halo behind his head.

Odin's clothing was much more low-key. His cape danced in the wind from their high-altitude positions, and his straight, long legs enhanced his figure. He didn't need to show his face, and just his quiet and proud figure alone was like a painting in itself as he stood there.

The fifth second after the countdown began, both people entered a battle state at the same time.

Even the audience outside of the scene could feel the aura of battle at this moment, and the public screen coincidentally fell quiet.