Chapter 155 Extra

Chapter 155 - Extra 2

The antique didn't come back at night.

Victor had no interest in cooking dinner for himself. He ate a little, then thought about what he needed to do tomorrow. He leaned against the head of the bed that night, reading books until he unconsciously fell asleep.

When he regained consciousness after sleeping, Victor received a huge shock.

He seemed to be living in a very realistic dream. He'd become a tutor employed by a viscount in a magical world, and he was responsible for teaching the viscount's five children.

The viscount was very rich, and half of the reason why he'd gotten his title was due to money.

He was also a man who knew how to enjoy himself, and he lived in a big castle with many servants.

Victor: "......" This didn't make sense. He'd never lived in a castle like this. How could he dream up such a perfect scene?

The viscount's five children were like five little demons. They ran around the castle, and couldn't be found for class. Victor, as a hard pressed tutor, was very curious as he ran around looking for them everywhere.

He walked through the lush atrium and found a small house deep within the garden. There was an artificial lake up ahead with a swing on it.

There was a beautiful woman sitting on the swing, and her beauty was difficult to describe with words.

Victor felt that this scene was extremely familiar, and he couldn't help but go forward to look more carefully.

At this moment, something on the ground suddenly moved, startling Victor.

He shifted his gaze, and saw that it was a little child about five heads tall. Looking down from the top, he could only see fluffy and soft red curls, with hair whorls in the middle.

Victor: "......"

The little child spoke with an old person's tone, "This is my territory. Since you dare to break in, you'll be my prey."

"......"

But! Victor couldn't help himself!! Both of his eyes were shaped like hearts right now!! He'd been attacked by Little Tyron's cuteness!

This was a real, little old antique! Even if it was in a spiritual world, it was still a real, young shota!

Victor: "Hey, hehe, hehehehe... Little friend, how odd are you?"

"......"

Little Tyron took a step back, "Forget it, eating strange things can make your stomach upset."

Victor: "......" Is your wifey a 'strange thing'?? You're very good, little old antique, I'll remember this and settle accounts with the old old antique.

Little Tyron was in an awkward period where he had to eat a lot every day, and his stomach was like an endless black hole. His fangs and offensive instincts had been nearly mature from an early age, but his size hadn't caught up.

At about five years old, Little Tyron waddled and swayed when he walked.

So, the viscount's boys thought he was easy to bully and would come in groups to bully him.

......

Later on, Little Tyron beat them all up.

Adult Victor was shocked. The five year old Tyron's combat effectiveness had already been better than his own! There had been at least three brats between the ages three and thirteen, and he himself definitely wouldn't be able to handle it so easily.