Chapter 49

Chapter 49 - Not Following The Routine!

Tyron stayed up all night and accomplished many things.

By dawn, he had disguised himself as a young punk, completely changing his style as he wore a cap and sat in the audience of the conference Victor was holding.

Not surprisingly, White Thousand Degrees had sent someone to pay attention to the conference, and the person he sent was precisely Qi Xun, his faithful dog of a subordinate.

Qi Xun had also brought three or four other people with him. They all held props they had prepared in advance as they charged into the venue.

Victor was currently making a statement along with several creators from the platform. Seeing Qi Xun and the others rush in, he froze for a moment, and the reporters who filled the venue also turned around to watch their entry.

Qi Xun spoke first, "Vicker is truly shameless! They dare to take the initiative and accuse others of wrongdoing when they clearly were the ones who plagiarized from our artists!"

The people he had brought with him moved quickly as they slapped up a multitude of copies of the artwork around the venue and shouted, "Vicker plagiarized! These are our works, and we've already signed contracts with Leway!"

Qi Xun added, "The video made by White Thousand Degrees, the god of our platform, was also stolen away by you guys! White Thousand Degrees never gave you permission to host it; you're infringing on our copyright!"

There was actually a counterattack, and there were now people framing Vicker for plagiarism?!

Victor really hadn't expected them to use this trick and was incredibly shocked by their boldness as he said, "This is our press conference. Please don't cause a disturbance here!"

Qi Xun didn't care at all. He had come precisely for the sake of making a scene as he continued to post up images along with his people, spouting more fabricated stories about the Vicker platform's wicked deeds as he did so.

The journalists who didn't know the real truth could only record everything first as they whispered amongst themselves, unable to understand exactly what was going on here.

.

Qi Xun felt quite proud of himself. He felt that with this trick, he had managed to successfully land an attack on Victor.

And this was when Victor spoke up. He said, "I already warned you, but you didn't listen. In that case, I'm calling the police!"

Po, police?

These little brats had never seen anyone who would call the police over a scene that wasn't even a fight. Qi Xun thought about it, then said, "Report it, then! In any case, White Thousand Degrees never gave you the authorization for that video, but you guys still continued spreading it on your own! We have no reason to fear being reported!"

Victor didn't say anything else and simply called the police.

.

The police in the interstellar era came very quickly. Two additional people stood inside the venue within a minute.

Qi Xun went up first and complained, "Police buddy, they were the first to infringe on our copyright!"

Police: "What infringement? We aren't the internet police, that's not within our jurisdiction."

Qi Xun: "???"

The police assessed the situation, then asked Victor, "You're the one who reported that someone was blatantly vandalizing private property, right?"