Chapter 46

Chapter 46 - Here, your dog food

One second, Victor was still working in the office. The next second, he heard the sound of the special alert he had set to signify a message from his male god. He bowed his head to read it, then barely kept himself from jumping straight up.

--He had been caught up in the thing with White Thousand Degrees yesterday and gone overboard! He had thought about how to tell his male god for a long time, and then finally hadn't said anything!

A thousand Little Vics seemed to be beating himself up in his heart: You idiot!

And then, Victor said he was scramming over; he immediately sent the system a command: teleport. He appeared in front of his male god's house with a pop.

The virtual world had this advantage, it only required one second to get from one place to another, even if one wanted to fly to the other side of the world!

.

Victor stood at the door and looked at it. He saw a note that had been left there: [ You will only realize how precious some things are after you've lost them. ]

Victor: "?!!" No! No way, male god! No, no, no, no, no...

Victor shook in horror as he knocked on the door. As a result, the AI at the door gave him a prompt: I'm sorry, sir. You don't have permission to enter this space.

Victor: QUQ

Victor quickly pulled out his cell phone, wanting to send Tyron a message.

--No matter what, he couldn't just scare himself. Perhaps this note was just his male god's dark humor...

He bowed his head, and suddenly saw that there was a second note on the carpet. It said: [ So you have to take good care of this thing. Don't cherish it only after you've lost it. ]

"???"

Victor crouched down to pick it up, and then saw that a key had been stuck to the other side of the note.

As soon as Victor picked up the key, the AI on the door immediately changed to a smiley face: Welcome home, Mr. Victor.

Victor: Ah! My little heart has flown back to me! Male god, I'm here to see you QUQ I will properly cherish this key!!!

Ah, Victor was so excited that he had forgotten: keys in the virtual world were merely symbolic and weren't so easy to lose.

.

This note was really a manifestation of Tyron's dark humor.

He had deliberately given Victor a scare while he himself was calmly reading inside, acting as though the person who had written two notes to bully Little Vic wasn't him.

After Victor went through the door, he immediately threw himself in front of him, crying, "Wuwuwu male god, I was wrong!"

"Good." Tyron set down the book and calmly touched the tips of his soft hair, fully appearing like a decent, mature man. "I know you're very busy. I don't mean to force you out of your work."

Victor shook his head vigorously. He felt soft all over from Tyron's petting, sprawling bonelessly over the sofa and letting him play as he liked.

Tyron added, "But it's off-work time now. You can't stay in the office all the time, hm?"

Victor: Yes yes yes right right right, male god's words are all invaluable&#k2026;

Seeing that Little Vic's expression was so well-behaved, Tyron suddenly felt an itch in his hands, so he pinched Victor's cheek, looking thoughtfully at the pale pink fingerprint that left on his face.