Chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Lingering Sound Of Death

At this moment, on the public screen:

“Match fixing! Scam! It’s unfair!”

“Lu Chaofan should get the hell out of the e-sports circle!”

“We want to collectively lodge a complaint against you guys! You’re shaming the entire Earth District by holding a fixed competition!”

The audience started to throw things at the stage in anger, and endless official complaints were sent to the organizers.

The two players on the stage were completely unaware of this. They were still confronting each other with their figurative daggers drawn, quietly waiting for the countdown to the second match to end.

.

The atmosphere in the broadcasting studio was very awkward as the director signalled for the commentators to continue their duties.

The male commentator braced himself and said, “Okay, we are currently starting the second match in this competition.”

Female commentator: “As long as this match isn’t over, victory or defeat is still undecided. There’s still an element of suspense.”

The audience on the public screen: “What the hell kind of suspense is there! Can you use your conscience when you speak?!”

Female commentator: “...”

Male commentator: “There’s a high possibility that contestant Lu Chaofan made some serious mistakes in the previous match, which led to his regrettable defeat...”

The public screen: “Mistakes? He committed some serious stupidity, right!”

Male commentator: “...”

Female commentator: “Will the ‘Trap Master’ be able to turn the tide and win? Let’s wait and see.”

The public screen: “What kind of Trap Master is he, he’s a pie master! His skin is so thick that it must have been stuffed with reinforced concrete!”

The two commentators: “...” They were blocked at every sentence; there was no way to save this.

.

After that, the one minute countdown finally ended.

The two assassin-type professions that were face-to-face crouched down at the same time and disappeared from each other’s view.

It could be seen from the broadcaster’s godview that the two people had not moved evasively after using Stealth. Instead, they rushed towards their opponent.

Male commentator: “They chose to confront each other directly with blades drawn—“

Even before he had finished speaking, Tyron jumped up, twisted in the air, and managed to accurately hit his opponent with a bent knee despite not being able to see his opponent at all!

Lu Chaofan also had no way to see his opponent and was caught off guard as he prepared to launch a long-ranged attack. He was knocked sideways by that knee and rolled across the ground before ending up trampled under Tyron’s foot once again.