Chapter 127

Chapter 127 - National Competition - Card Summoner 2

At that moment, everyone looked at the demon lord that had come through the door.

Even the two commentators were no exception--it wasn't that they didn't recognize who it was but rather that they were very curious about what this fellow looked like?

E-sports had been in existence for so many years. The random summoning information was actually very detailed. For example, all kinds of spirits to elves to Michael, the blazing angel, could be summoned from the gate of heaven. There was over a page of long data on Michael with three portraits of his front, back, and profile. For example, the strongest thing that could come out of the six gates was the goddess Shiva (the embodiment of Shiva), and Achilles, the demigod, could also come out of the gate to Olympus. All of them had information pages...

Therefore, in fact, there were images of all three demon lords that could come out of the demonic gate. Of course, the most popular one was the succubus queen--

However, how could a 2D portrait have the same sense of realism as a 3D version?

When the succubus queen came out of the gate, her super long, blood red ID, 'Succubus Queen, Malcanthet, 570th layer of hell, the Lord of Tanali' first appeared, followed by a hoof... Indeed, a succubus's original form had sheep's hooves, ox horns, a human body, fairy ears, bat wings, and a devil's tail.

Fortunately, the succubus queen had just stretched out her leg in its original form before instantly completing her transformation, her legs turning long and pale, revealing a delicate human thigh.

When she appeared fully, she was a gorgeous beauty with a height of 1.7 meters and F-cup breasts. Her collar was open down to her navel, and it looked like her chest was ready to spring out from either side. The high slit in the cheongsam-like garment perfectly displayed her two beautiful legs, and her waist was wrapped with her only weapon--a fine, gold whip.

In the instant that she appeared, she triggered a frenzied series of wolf cries from the audience. It was probably the first time that the roar of the male audience had completely crushed the screams of the female audience.

As soon as the succubus had appeared, both players paused for a second.

This was not because they had been enraptured, but because, the system had determined that the Queen's charisma was a forced control skill--which meant that even if the player had been blind, they would still have been stunned for a second and forced to be 'bewildered by beauty'.

Similar to this passive ability was the succubus queen's ability to 'enchant humans'. It was also a forced control skill that could be activated in an instant and lasted up to 12 seconds. Only when the player took damage would they be released from the skill.

The succubus queen's eyes moved around, and she didn't pay any attention to the card summoner beside her as she turned straight towards the master assassin.

The commentator said, "This summoned creature is really unlucky for Odin. Goddess's SSS level luck has kicked in again! In fact, the succubus's combat power is very low, but Her Majesty has eight control skills. As long as she is willing, she can control a player for one continuous minute, making it so that they can't move at all..."

To tell the truth, this demon lord with the control skills was really a great threat to Odin, even more so than the fire demon, who'd only known how to fight.

At this time, the card summoner, who'd been left ignored to the side, was sweating as he ran away from the succubus queen using the last two seconds of time on his wings. He had no thoughts about attacking Odin at all--if he attacked, Odin would recover from the control skill immediately.