Chapter 121

Chapter Ch121 - Meeting The Parents ˊ_>ˋ

By the end of the week, the provincial competition planet was completely deserted, but the port was very busy as all kinds of berthed airships flew out into the vast universe.

The port on Earth was even more bustling. A large number of fans and journalists had gathered together to greet the expected plane, forming a spectacular crowd in one area of the port.

It was a pity that they'd waited for a whole week without being able to see the most powerful champion of this year's provincial competition.

Then came the news from the Third Star Province: Odin and Victor had appeared at a private port in the Third Star Province.

Everyone: "......"

The fans on the forum that day were like, "Eh? Have they gone to meet the parents?"

"I don't accept this!!! Why not come back to Earth first? They actually went to Little Vic's family first!"

"I'm angry too! My Earth District has finally produced a world-famous, beautiful, great demon king, yet as a result, he was whisked away by a shou from the Third Star Province! Wuaaaaaaah--this is an absolutely irreconcilable hatred!"

Tyron really had gone back to meet Victor's parents.

The previous time, when he'd gone to the Third Star Province for the surgery, Mother Vic had gone off on a business trip by the time he'd finished the operation and rehab, so they hadn't met yet.

This time, after the provincial competition had ended, there was still some time before the National Championships. No matter what, they should still go meet the parents--after all, they were already engaged, and there was a sense that they'd promised to get married without parental permission.

It was the first time for everything. The master assassin wasn't familiar with traditional oriental social etiquette regarding meeting the parents. He asked about it several days in advance, "What do I need to prepare? What are the etiquette steps? What are the rules?"

Victor sat him down on the sofa, pondered for a while, and said, "Actually, I don't have any experience..." How could he have had experience with this? He hadn't even had time to break anyone's heart before getting locked in by the old antique!

The two of them looked at each other, and after a while, they went to check the internet.

Victor was in charge of shopping, focusing on things that his parents liked. At the same time, he ordered, "It seems that you must say that they are presents that you've pondered about for a long time before buying and then put on a well-behaved act. My mommy hates glib people the most, so she will have positive feelings towards people who sit quietly and help with housework. My father, er, my father... is difficult to please. As long as you don't lie in front of him, then whether or not he likes or dislikes you is up to luck..."

It even sounded hard.

The master assassin's brows twisted, and he fell into a thoughtful meditation.

The more she thought about it, the angrier she became. Mother Vic snuffed out the electronic cigarette and said to Father Vic, "Look at the great son you've raised."

Father Vic smacked his lips and said, "This kid has been skilled since he was a child. It's all inherited from me. Ah, hey, look at how he brought back a son from someone else's home. How amazing!"

Mother Vic: "???" I'm talking about how our son's a failure. What are you talking about?

Father Vic's face was full of smiles. He saved the photo of Tyron that Victor had sent over into 'My Favorites', then walked briskly into the kitchen to prepare dinner.