Chapter 25

Chapter 25 - Taking Down Ten With One

Coder's strategy was actually quite effective because the map offered very high visibility. They simply ran around to avoid Lord Four, and the probability of them losing one of their team members was greatly reduced. While Lord Four was taking a stroll, they were essentially on the same level of fighting power as Seven Kills.

They managed to engage in a total of three brilliant group fights during the second match.

And then they only lost by a very decent 20 points.

Despite the 2-0 score, the audience gave them a very warm round of applause.

.

Compared to the first match, the second match finally seemed a bit more like a team competition.

Tyron enjoyed his vacation for the entire game, and only spent a total of twenty seconds playing 'seriously'.

The audience was very understanding about this.

And they left messages about it one after another: "Every time a new War God is crowned, they are usually treated like a nuclear bomb during the next match... We call this kind of match the 'War God Pension Match'."

"Exactly, exactly. Two years ago, when Vantico was crowned as a god, he was left out cold on the bench for a full two months. Nobody dared to come out and fight him when he came out for team competitions."

"What the hell is a pension hahahaha! My Lord Four is at the peak of his life, handsome enough to break the sky. How could he be getting a pension!"

.

A few moments later, the host came up to ask the captains from both teams for their post-competition remarks.

Coder's captain picked up the microphone but didn't know what to say. After all, he was still quite young and thin-skinned. After having lost, he didn't know how to justify it to the audience.

The captain of Seven Kills kills took the initiative to walk over, then reached out and said, "It was a wonderful game. Thank you. I still remember when I first stood on this competition stage seven years ago, we lost in the final sixteen and I was a crying mess--Hahahaha, it's already been seven years, and now it's time for a new generation of young players. I wish you all a bright future!"

Coder's captain looked at him and blushed, touched, then said, "Thank you, senior. We will continue to work hard!"

The two of them both showed relieved and proud smiles at the same time, and raised their hands.

The roar of thunderous applause from under the stage was the audience's thank you for the brilliant match.

.

Right then, the director's instructions came to the host's earpiece, "Quick, quickly seize the opportunity! Ask Lord Four for his details. Our ratings are currently at the last peak!"

The host hurriedly turned to Tyron, smiling as she asked, "Congratulations to Lord Four for being confirmed as a god with one battle. Is there anything Lord Four would like to say to the audience?"

The microphone was then aimed towards Tyron.

The whole scene was silent for a moment, and the audience stared at Lord Four with wide eyes and bated breath.

One second later, Lord Four didn't even blink as he said, "No."

Host: "...."

Everyone: "...."