Chapter 23

Chapter 23 - Team Competition - Aerial Combat

Before the start of the match, the contestants selected their own flight equipment from the provided list.

Generally speaking, flight equipment could be divided into three categories: mechanical, biological, and mounted.

Aerial Combat was a very rarely drawn competition mode, so the audience's interest immediately increased.

Male commentator: "Hahaha, this will be fun. It's said that the probability of Aerial Combat being drawn in competitions is 1%. How unexpected, how unexpected."

Female commentator: "It's been nearly a decade since Aerial Combat last appeared in the finals. I guess both teams must be a little surprised right now."

.

In fact, they were more than surprised; they were on the verge of going crazy.

Coder's captain: "F*ck me! Four of Lao Tzu's members are damned techno-nerds who stay at home all day and have no sense of direction. They can't even tell directions from the ground, how am I supposed to lead the team to fight an aerial war?!"

Seven Kills' captain: "F*ck me! How could this randomized mode show up? We basically never trained in aerial combat this month! And what about Lord Four? Lord Four has never played in team competitions before; has he even fought aerial battles before?"

The captain looked back and saw that Lord Four was quietly looking through the list of flying equipment.

Captain: "Lord Four, if you don't have any experience with this, we can choose a double mount..."

Tyron didn't bother to turn his head as he said, "Just take care of yourselves."

Captain: QUQ?

Tyron: "The other side is already dead."

Captain: "...Oh!!!" Lord Four was so domineering! He instantly felt like he had a big thigh to rely on!

.

One minute later, all the contestants finished selecting their equipment and were directly transmitted onto the map.

The giant mechanical city floated in mid-air. It was basically a giant metal sphere. Five metal rings surrounded the sphere and rotated slowly like planetary rings, barely providing footholds for the players.

When the countdown began, the contestants started up their flight equipment one after another.

The Coder Team was worthy of being called the "Engineering Team". All six of them chose mechanical flight equipment and fell into formation like a small aerial scouting team.

The Seven Kills Team was no different; the captain was the first to open up a pair of mechanical wings, followed by the tank and gunner.

Male commentator: "Hahahaha, it seems that nobody knows what to do in Aerial Combat mode. Our contestants have all chosen mechanical flight equipment..."

As soon as he finished speaking, a double-headed chimera showed up on Seven Kills' side. The goblin summoner healer and number three DPS puppet master stood on one head each, trembling and wobbling.

Female commentator: "Well, there's a certain advantage to riding, which is that they can let it do as it pleases, though they'll lose some of the initiative this way&#k2026;"

At this point, the female commentator suddenly stopped, then screamed, "Oh my, Lord Four's so handsome!"

Audience: "Eeeee!??"