Chapter 41

Chapter 41 - Male God's Flash

What did little fanboys fear most?

A cold, handsome man who, when nobody else was around, instantly transformed into a gentle and mature man with a mischievous streak.

Victor was so fascinated that he had lost his senses, and simply wanted to cling to Tyron. He never wanted to come back down again.

However, while he was still unaware of the time, his alarm clock went off. It was already eight o'clock in the morning.

He had to go to work.

Victor: "......"

Tyron peeled him off and said, "Alright. Stop clinging. I have no intention of flying away."

Victor was desolate. "I won't go to work," he said. "Okay... Just one day! Today is particularly important!"

Tyron stretched out his index finger, tapped Victor's forehead lightly, and asked, "What about your future prospects?"

Victor swallowed and wanted to hold on to Tyron but didn't quite dare to; instead, he ended up clutching at his clothes in frustration. "I want my male god, not my future prospects."

Tyron was amused as he reached out and assumed a pose as though he was about to roll up his sleeves. "Your male god is preparing to beat up a man with no future prospects. Will you dodge?"

Thinking of Tyron's superior power and strength, Victor's hair stood on end. "Going, going, I'm going!"

.

Victor tidied himself up, then reluctantly walked out the door.

A few minutes later, Tyron felt that something was off. He opened the door to take a look and saw that Victor was still standing at the door.

Tyron: "......"

Victor said, "Male god, I don't feel very real. Did I sleepwalk inside just now?"

Victor was like a child who knew he had done something wrong as he hung his head, his hands limp by his sides, standing there in front of him.

Tyron was actually very clear in his heart: If the older person took the initiative in an exchange of affections, the other party would surely feel nervous and concerned about what they might lose. Further, the information available to both parties wasn't equal; one party would inevitably have to give out more love and trust.

.

Tyron wasn't in the habit of sharing his own story or expressing his feelings but was very certain in his own mind that he liked this child.

Although he called him 'child' in his heart, Tyron acknowledged Victor's feelings. Sometimes, liking someone had nothing to do with age. And while partners with an age difference between them might have a sense of ambiguity in their feelings, there was also a sense of protection, dependence, and tender care.

But so what? Love was undefined. It came in a thousand, ten thousand different forms.

Over the past thousand years, he had seen several relationships between humans and elves; there could be a difference of over a thousand years in their life spans--and at the end of such love, how many elves who had already lived for thousands of years, would choose to end their lives after the death of their lover of mere decades?

Life was short, and they should enjoy the pleasures of life here and now.

If a divine creature like an elf was willing to accept a noble mortal, he would often spontaneously choose to spoil and indulge the other party, like pampering a child who didn't know anything about the world. Based on the length of their lifespans, this was also taken as a matter of course.