Chapter 113

Chapter 113 - Make Trouble, Make Trouble, Make Trouble

Just like in the district competition, a huge storm regarding this year's A-League was triggered across the internet after the provincial competition ended.

What was different was that the two were on different levels of magnitude. For example, according to some incomplete statistics, there had been an eight-digit audience that witnessed the champion, Odin's confession and proposal within twenty-four hours. It had basically been through media like the live broadcast or recordings of it; over the next 48 hours, this event continued to ferment among other forms of media, picking up momentum and breaking through to nine digits. It could be predicted that as the data eventually spread out from the provincial competition star and slowly reached every other planet of the Chaoyang Alliance, this number would continue to grow.

Similarly, after the top six players in the provincial competition were released, the A-League would soon revise their rankings.

Odin's official website gained a new 'Provincial Championship' medal, and he also received an official golden-edged email from the official organizers:

Odin was eligible for the silver series of the National Championships, meaning that he would jump directly to the 32 to 16 round of the competition.

The National Championships couldn't be organized once a year like the provincial and district competitions, primarily because the scope of the A-League was too large. There were two considerations for each event: Firstly, contestants had to be given enough time to arrive at the national competition venue from all corners of the league; secondly, the resources needed to hold the national competition had to be organized well in advance, particularly when it came to the ultra-light speed communication channel for players with special situations. This was a sensitive resource that was half-civilian and half-military, and the A-League could only gain access to it after applying with the government.

Therefore, the National Championships was a grand event held once every three years.

The previous national competition had just been held last spring, and the preparations for the next one were already in full swing. According to the official projections, the details should be announced next winter or by the following summer at the latest.

The closing ceremony for the provincial competition was very lively. According to convention, this was another good opportunity for the organizer, players, and corporations to take advantage of the heat.

In addition to the many interactive events, raffles, and programs scheduled, this year's closing ceremony was also inevitably accompanied by an entertainment game.

Yes, it was another entertainment game.

Tyron fell deep into thought: "......"

Victor laid there on Tyron's favorite sofa in a special pose that he had saved just for Tyron. He was deeply ensconced within, but this wasn't actually his intention and was mainly because he couldn't sit on his butt. He could only lay on his back in a half-sitting, half-lying posture.

Victor wagged his tail, "Join, join, join!"

Tyron looked at him, "What's the reason for participating this time?"

Victor put on a pitiful act, "What other benefits can I give you? Your Vic is already half paralyzed..."

Tyron reached over and rubbed his waist for him, "You can just tell me what you want to see. Why go through all the bustle?"

"Whatever you say." Victor hummed comfortably and pushed up the thin glasses on his face. He looked like an old Buddhist monk--this movement was exactly the same as Tyron's.