Chapter 55

Chapter 55 - Individual Competition Champion

Once shadow dance came out, Flower Blower completely lost his ability to resist. His melee combat ability was far from flexible enough to beat shadow dance.

However, he was very determined; he had said that he would only use melee attacks, so he wouldn't use long-range attacks even if he died.

Fortunately, Tyron didn't bully him with shadow dance for too long. When his HP fell to a critical level, he used flash to retreat from his melee attack range in a flash of light.

Flower Blower swung his longbow, wanting to continue the fight. It was obvious at a glance that he hadn't given up on his evil intentions.

Tyron didn't get tangled up with him and continued to use his pressing line kite step, constantly keeping him pressured outside of his attack range.

The two of them with one in front and one behind seemed to be moving with tacit understanding.

--However, this tacit understanding was based on the fact that Flower Blower couldn't touch a single hair on Lord Four's head, leaving him so depressed that he was about to cough up blood.

Male commentator: "Oh, he's just a little off!"

Female commentator: "What a pity, he can only touch the edge of Lord Four every time."

Male commentator: "Lord Four's darts has already pulled his health to a very low point--I'm afraid Flower Blower never thought that he would be bullied so badly by the pressing line kite step one day!"

Flower Blower: How frustrating!!!

On that day, he finally realized how fearful it was to be suppressed by the pressing line kite step.

.

Twenty seconds into the match, Flower Blower simply had all his frustration ground out of him by the pressing line kite step, and felt that he was really just like a large kite that chased and ran after Lord Four endlessly.

But he just couldn't catch up!

Then, he suddenly discovered that Lord Four who had been in front of him the whole time had abruptly turned back.

Flower Blower cackled in his heart: After calculating the time, it seemed that they had reached twenty seconds, and he felt that he might not be able to keep his little life in the next second!

Tyron no longer kited him and turned around all of a sudden, using a series of darts to take away another portion of his health. In the blink of an eye, the two of them were in close range once again!

The male commentator said nervously, "Is there a chance?! Contestant Flower Blower's HP is too low now, but contestant Odin's health is almost intact! Will we be able to determine the outcome in this round of conflict?"

Flower Blower was also very clear in his heart that this was his last chance. He didn't even try to hide as he directly stuck out his leg to try and trip his opponent, wanting to control Tyron.

Tyron didn't fall for his control skills at all, executing an elegant back flip right before his eyes and sending out darts that arrived in front of Flower Blower even while he was still in the air!

Flower Blower felt especially unreconciled, continuing to stretch out his hand even as Tyron was performing his flip!

His movements froze just like this as his last sliver of health was taken away by two darts, causing him to turn into a streak of white light on the spot.