Chapter 93

Chapter 93 - Happy Holidays

The game was actually over, but since Old Friend had suddenly dropped offline, the official management still had to give a statement on it.

Someone went to contact the real world and investigate the situation.

After a while, the host came back onto the stage and shared: Nothing serious had happened to Old Friend; it was just that his brain was overused, and the system had forced a disconnection.

On the big screen, they even broadcasted a segment of a video of Old Friend. He had purposely shown up on camera in order to relieve the audience's worries.

The audience was relieved to see that he was in good spirits. At the same time, they had also noticed that there was a very small instrument attached to the tip of his nose, one that was mainly used to delay the symptoms of a nosebleed.

Everyone: "......"

Quite a few people turned their heads to look at Odin, just to see that Odin looked extremely indifferent and had already disappeared off-stage.

.

After Tyron went offline, the minor news that 'Odin had directly beat Old Friend into having a nosebleed' started making rounds, and the gossip lurked around the fringes of this round of provincial competitions.

Although the audience didn't laugh at Old Friend due to this incident, and public opinion was mainly focused on his physical condition and the game schedule... they couldn't prevent people from thinking about it in their hearts.

In fact, Vantico and Old Friend were currently having a lovers' quarrel and had even started to live separately. Vantico had been angry for over half a month and wasn't willing to take the initiative to patch things up, but when he saw this piece of news--

His lungs were going to explode from anger!

Vantico sent a private message to Tyron's official email account, saying, "Come at me if you have the ability to do so! What kind of person bullies another's family?! Haven't you heard that grudges between men shouldn't involve their wives and children?"

Tyron didn't reply.

Vantico continued, "You have the guts to do it but no guts to admit to it? Is bullying a mage profession who you have a natural advantage over as an assassin anything to be proud of?!"

Tyron didn't reply.

This time, Vantico was so angry that his heart, liver, spleen, lungs, and kidneys were about to explode too. He continued to send, "Speak! Don't hide and not say a word. I know that you've seen all of this! If you have the guts, then come out and fight me. If you lose, you have to apologize to my family and quit the provincial competition!"

Tyron didn't reply.

Vantico: "......" Ah! Damn it! I'm so angry that I could die! I'm dead!

.

Yes, Tyron really hadn't read the emails.

His official email account had always been handed over to the AI housekeeper for screening. Sometimes, Victor would also go and check it himself. Because there'd always been some petty people who came to find trouble with him before, the AI housekeeper's screening mechanism was quite harsh. After having received Vantico's first message, it had analyzed the provocative content and directly assigned it to the lowest level of importance.

Even if Vantico really died from anger, Tyron would have probably only learned about it from the news.

At present, he'd just finished a game, so he naturally went straight home.