Chapter 63

Chapter 63 - Rehabilitation Period

After the operation, Tyron woke up inside the recovery capsule.

He first regained a bit of his consciousness, and after the doctor confirmed that there were no problems at all, he woke up completely in his new body.

Tyron followed the doctor's instructions and first tried to move his limbs before slowly sitting up. He finally stood up on the carpet, attempting to move the various joints of his body.

The doctor told him, "Your situation is very good, but you still need to be careful. Firstly, don't exercise vigorously. Secondly, it's better not to enter the virtual world and instead spend more of your time walking around in the real world. The watch on your right arm mustn't be taken off during the next two days so that we can continuously monitor your situation. If your nervous system feels a little sluggish or sensitive, remember that it's a normal postoperative symptom. We will evaluate again next week when you come back for your next consultation."

After that, the doctor smiled and shook hands with him, saying, "Congratulations, the operation was successful. Now, you can call in your family."

.

The new body indeed felt a little sluggish, but it may also have been because he had remained in the virtual network for too long and was no longer used to the feeling of a physical body.

Tyron changed into a set of clothes from home and walked slowly out of the ICU to see that Victor had been waiting outside.

Victor smiled and said, "Welcome back to reality, 'Lord War God'. How about I take you to see the kingdom of human beings?"

Something about him looked different.

Tyron narrowed his eyes, looked Victor up and down, then said, "Sure."

Victor was wearing a solemn white suit as he drove Tyron around in a suspension car that flew up in the air. He pointed to the view outside and said, "This place is the planet I had lived on the longest as a child. The temperature is good, and the duration of night and day here is also very good. We can stay here for a little longer. I saw that there's still half a month before the provincial competition officially begins."

Outside, a white star was halfway through its rotation, its large surface area covering up half the sky, while a man-made satellite also moved in orbit at the same time from the other side.

This planet was like a vast stretch of blue. Due to a peculiarity in the minerals, even the trees were blue like azure gemstones dotted on the brown soil.

The wind that ran through the equator would blow up the substances that stuck to the plants, creating a translucent drizzle formed from crystal powder.

Tyron stuck his hand out the window and gently scooped up some of the fine powder into his hand. "This is what reality feels like."

"This world is very big, and it's very beautiful." Victor said, "It's just one of the tens of thousands of planets in the Alliance. If we have the chance, we can go to the top 10 tourist planets to play."

.

Victor parked his car outside a villa. "This is where I lived when I was a child. It was renovated last month, but there are some parts that weren't touched on purpose."

They walked past two rows of trimmed shrubbery, two sets of gates, and when they stopped by the door, two mechanical maids bowed to greet them and said, "A family doctor has already been hired. Would you like to make an appointment now?"