Chapter 32

Chapter 32 - Team Competition Champions

Survival Mode + Volcanic Map = Bloody Slaughter Arena

The entire match ended in under five minutes and gave everyone a huge thrill.

Both teams switched constantly between attacking and defending, and it was difficult to determine victory or defeat. It was an abnormally intense fight right from the start with everyone fighting for their lives, and the ultimate conclusion was revealed only at the very end. Lord Four finally managed to flip the tables with critical HP levels, completely broke limits, and obtained victory in a 1vs2 situation!

The audience hadn't even dared to blink as they watched, and were both delighted and satisfied. They were still immersed in Tyron's stunning final performance and wanted more even after the match was over.

.

The score was now 2:0, and the winner had been determined.

Although Heaven's Inquiry lost, they felt like it had been a very satisfying match!

They had done their best and had held nothing back. They had performed at their peak several times during the matches and didn't blame themselves despite their loss. Instead, they raised their heads proudly towards the cheering audience.

Headed by their captain, they went to where Seven Kills was standing and shook hands with their opponents one by one, occasionally even exchanging a brief comment or two.

The two commanders and captains exchanged hugs, and Heaven's Inquiry's captain said, "Congratulations on winning the championship! But don't slack off - we'll fight again during next year's competition!"

Seven Kills' captain replied, "We graciously look forward to entertaining you again."

.

Countless fireworks burst out both on stage and behind the scenes.

The A-League Team Competition's final match reached its conclusion, and soft background music began to play, slowly transforming into the A-League's grand theme song during the host's excited and passionate speech.

As was customary, the audience stood up and gave them an enthusiastic round of applause.

The public screen spontaneously filled up with countless comments congratulating the champions on their victory. There were even some self-organized groups that sang the Seven Kills Team' theme song, as well as those who used waving neon glow sticks to form Seven Kills' team emblem.

Amidst the thunderous applause, singing, and cheering, Heaven's Inquiry was smiling as they returned backstage while the winner Seven Kills remained on stage, waiting for the special guest to come up.

The special guest for this year was an e-sports veteran who had retired three years ago. He was also the competitor who had represented the Earth District and gone the furthest in the A-League's Regional Competition.

When Seven Kills' captain received the trophy from his hands, he was so excited that tears filled his eyes. The pride he felt in his chest could only be expressed by kissing the trophy fiercely, and his front teeth even left a dental print on the pure gold cup!

And then, the captain trotted across the stage, so excited that even the host was unable to stop him as he went all the way up to the coach and pushed the trophy into his arms. He then gave the coach a hard kiss, "Thank you, coach!"

The coach was in shock.

Everyone except for Tyron was equally excited, and the gazes they used to look at the captain was like the amiable gaze a father would use towards his mentally handicapped son as they pounded their own chests and demanded, "Me too, me too!" They also wanted to touch the trophy!