Chapter 38

Chapter 38 - Individual Competition - Knock Out

editors: bear & celtic

In the first match, Tower had started off in light form.

By the second round, he had switched and instead started the match in his shadow form, domineeringly waving his spear gun around as soon as the match began.

He was using the gun to tear down the tents--there was no other reason behind it.

He stood in place and swung the spear gun around, whipping up a strong wind that caused the cloth to flutter like crazy, and everything seemed to have been caught up in the whirlwind. For a time, nothing could be heard except for the noise from the trivial knick-knacks colliding with each other in the strong wind.

Male commentator: "Brother Tower has transformed into a demolition team!"

Female commentator: "This strategy is quite authentic, and has been used before. In order to prevent the assassin from making use of the obstacles to launch an ambush from some shady corner, many players with a strong offensive would choose to clean out a safe area."

Male commentator: "Hahahahah, to be honest, Brother Tower's gun dance is quite impressive..."

Female commentator: "Nope. I'm still standing on the War God's side."

Because the players hadn't met on the map yet, the two commentators could only pass time by gossiping, and as a result, the topic seemed to have veered a little off course.

The director hurriedly warned them: "Stop! Some members of the audience are now complaining that you two are 'unprofessional'. Also, Old Yi! Swear a little less!"

The two commentators meekly stopped chatting. They looked at each other, then thought to themselves: Oh, we want to be healthy, harmonious, and positive...

.

At this time, Tower had already cleared out a large area. He returned his spear gun to its place behind his back and stood in the center, standing there like a battlefield general.

Male commentator: "Tower is waiting for the assassin's first move. Based on his profession's natural advantage, as long as he can break through the initiator's stealth, he'll have the upper hand. "

Female commentator: "From the last game, we can see that tank type characters with high defense and health are the natural enemy of all assassin type characters. Even Lord Four's terrible attacking power couldn't break through a purely defensive light form in a short period of time."

Male commentator: "Alright. Next, we'll take a look at Lord Four's perspective."

After they changed the viewing angle, everyone could see that Tyron was currently on top of a tent.

The male commentator was a little confused when he saw this, asking, "How did he manage to climb up there?"

Climbing up onto the loosely built, fragile tent was difficult enough. But to make it more complicated, Tyron was even able sink into a crouch on the very tip of the tent as he watched Tower. The shadow warrior was standing in the middle of an open space from up above--the space that he cleared had simply made it easier for Tyron to observe.

Female commentator: "I suspect that Lord Four is really from a species that was born in the sky and not someone from the earth like us. It's impressive enough that he's invincible in aerial combat, but he can even make his body as light as a swallow and move about like he has wings. And when he is actually given a pair of wings? It's like he has undergone a Super Saiyan transformation."