Chapter 125

Chapter 125 - Familiar People

The first day of the opening ceremony for the National Championships was an official event. It was brilliant yet steady and ended with a dignified group aircraft performance.

According to convention, there would be two performance competitions held the next day, along with some other programs to fill in the time.

This year's performance was quite innovative. Many audience members laughed and said, "This is simply full of malice! It's definitely a New Year's gift for single dogs!"

In the first match, they'd chosen an old husband-and-wife pair as the two contestants--it just so happened that they had also proposed during a certain provincial competition. As a result, it could be imagined that the champion had been beaten up one-sidedly yet hadn't dared to fight back, and at the end, he had been killed off by his wife with a smile on his face.

Tyron thought to himself, 'The husband is weak and humiliates his country, tsk', while he brought out drinks and popcorn and set them up by Victor's hand.

The two of them laid there in the exclusive seats, and Tyron said, "There's ice inside. Drink slowly."

The second performance competition had the e-sports competitors playing in mecha armor.

Due to the particulars of the space, as long as the gravity device was removed from the middle of the artificial planet, and the ion protection film was opened up for the audience, the two mechas could fight directly in space. The problem was that these mecha armors weren't ordinary ones but beast types... The contestants were ordinary e-sports competitors who'd never participated in operating and using mecha before.

Yes, the two players had been all over the place and almost broke down until one of them finally ended up being knocked over--at first, it had just been a slow backwards somersault. Later, the player had wanted to stop, but they couldn't control the speed, and instead, they had ended up soaring in a straight line, turning into a rocket that flipped wildly while racing around the field.

Victor laughed until he couldn't anymore, almost curled up into a ball from laughter.

By his side, instead of laughing though, Tyron was looking at the mecha with a serious expression as he pondered: How could he fight this thing? It looked like a steel demon summoned by a wizard. Was its weakness where the core was?

The master assassin was already going through the horror scene of 'dismantling the mecha by hand' when he suddenly heard Victor laughing nearby, "Fortunately, they didn't vote for you to participate in a mecha game last time! It's really hard to learn, let me tell you, usually one has to have a doctorate before they can really use it. I'm afraid you would really suffer..."

Tyron: "......"

The image in Tyron's mind suddenly turned into an old antique seated high up, being torn down.

Two seconds later, Tyron pursed his lips, the arc of his chin turning tense.

At the end of the performance match, the next show on the schedule was an underwear show.

Countless beautiful models swam upstream on the weightless stage, their curved figures perfectly outlining the sexiness of the human body with their actions.

Victor said, "It's really at the limits this year... Fortunately, I'm not straight."

Tyron said, "Alright, buy one and put it in the kitchen. You won't need to buy vinegar for 100 years."

Victor raged, "... Are you looking down on me? A hundred years is too short!"

Tyron: "......"

The two of them were still talking when the camera that linked to the screen overhead shook and aimed directly at them.