Chapter 118

Chapter 118 - Entertainment Match End

Since the brave warriors had dared to send themselves over as bait, the great demon king dared to directly take this bait.

He didn't hesitate for a single second, coming out of the room like a fierce beast, who'd scented blood, as he spread his wings, flying low in the corridor and rushing directly towards the hacker, Universal Day!

"Waaaaaaah!" Universal Day's scalp exploded instantly, and he screamed and ran, but he didn't forget to input a command and turn into a ball.

Yes, a ball.

The ball rolled straight down the corridor and fled down the stairs without any pause at all, rolling and bouncing its way down the steps.

This way of escaping was actually faster than the great demon king with wings.

The audience was also confused, "Holy shit, that works too??"

The paladin, Forgetting Worries was also confused at this time: Was Universal Day the black knight?

But, Forgetting Worries came back to his senses quickly and immediately turned to chase after the demon king.

His spear was actually able to delay Odin's pursuit, but it wasn't much help in the end.

Odin ignored the siege from the rest of the brave warriors, focusing on Universal Day the entire way and stabbing the ball back into Universal Day's original form.

Universal Day didn't try to continue escaping. He instead went all the way to the corridor where they'd set up traps earlier before finally being blocked by the great demon king!

The great demon king opened up his wings and smashed Universal Day against the wall, then took Forgetting Worries's attack from behind and beat Universal Day to death in exchange for 30% of his own health.

Universal Day: Why me...? Died with everlasting regret.jpg

Public screen: "Hahahaha, what kind of enmity is there!? It's like a blood feud as deep as the sea!"

"This is definitely revenge for the 'domestic violence x5' scene from earlier!!"

"Nothing else matters, and the war can be lost, but the banana must die, hahahahaha!"

After Universal Day had died, Odin turned around and flapped his wings--just now, Forgetting Worries had really been unhindered as he chased after him, and he'd stolen at least 15% of his health.

However, Odin still didn't turn to kill Forgetting Worries. Instead, he chased after another brave knight.

Forgetting Worries rushed up to save the other party, but he hadn't expected that the other party had already judged based on the situation that Forgetting Worries once again wouldn't die! The demon king had already passed over him three times. Universal Day was dead, so Forgetting Worries had to be the dark knight!

He then spared no effort to avoid getting close to Forgetting Worries!

But, he turned around and was immediately caught by the demon king, who'd been waiting for the rabbit to send itself over.

There was a profound smile at the corners of the demon king's mouth as he tossed him up in mid-air. Forgetting Worries's 'rescue' was useless as his teammate turned into a white streak of light.

"Crack, clap, clap, clap!"

The traps along the way were all activated one after another, forming a spectacular fireworks effect in the corridor.

Forgetting Worries roared sadly, "I'm not the black knight!!! We've all been tricked, neither me nor Universal Day are the black knight!!!"

No matter whether he was the black knight or not, the trap master was already unable to turn back. He ran all the way to the end of the corridor and prepared to fight back.