Chapter 104

Chapter 104 - Provincial Competition - Hacker End

For the master assassin, his reaction modes were usually divided into two types: combat state and non-combat state.

It was very easy to understand. When he was putting on an act, he had to be more insensitive to sudden stimuli and couldn't reveal his identity. Tyron was in this state most of the time. He wasn't a natural iceberg and was actually an arrogant and rather evil old antique. After undergoing training at Bluebell, he usually wouldn't respond to stress stimuli during daily life.

And when the master assassin took the initiative to enter combat state, for example, when he was in the arena, he would instantly adjust to another mode that takes combat as the priority. At this time, his reactions would be extremely fast, his moves almost radical, and sometimes, they would be even faster than his consciousness. These were the conditioned reflexes that were only formed after experiencing thousands of battles.

99.99% of the time, this kind of conditioned reflex was very conducive to reducing his response time, often allowing him to dodge the enemy's attack at a critical moment or even turn the tables in a fight.

However, everything had its advantages and disadvantages. The faster his reactions were, the shorter the thinking time was. Sometimes, his body would move faster than his thoughts.

This right now was that 0.01%. This kind of sudden use of magic during high-speed combat was something that only the super-fast experts could do.

The slower rookies might not be as affected. The more skilled of a master they were, the more likely they were to become disrupted.

However, at the level of the master assassin, he wouldn't be blinded by the same move a second time--

If there was a second time, then congratulations: He was acting so that the opponent would take him lightly.

Male commentator: "This time...he wasn't able to gain any time?"

Universal Day's waterfall didn't work!

This time, Odin went straight into the waterfall model.

The water that seemed so mighty lost its power once it hit him, passing by in a flash like a breeze and leaving no trace at all.

When the water vapor that was scattered around the waterfall model disappeared, the assassin, whose figure was revealed from within, made Universal Day cry out in his heart, "Ah, my life is over!"

Female commentator: "Amazing, Lord Four actually closed his eyes!"

Beneath his hood, Odin had actually closed his eyes.

The changed models only had visual effects. Not only was there no sound, no smell, and so on, but it also had no real physical interaction.

So, once Odin had closed his eyes, he was able to directly ignore all the model replacement's instructions and head straight toward Universal Day--

At this time, Universal Day, the commentators, and the audience were all a little confused.

No other contestant had ever chosen such a method. None of them. And, it was very unlikely that any of them would choose this method in the future either!

This was because, while closing one's eyes allowed them to ignore this type of magic, they would also lose their vision and provide their opponents with an opportunity!

The disadvantages far outweighed the advantages for any player.

Nobody else could do it, because none of them had senses that were keen enough, and none of them had sufficient experience in predicting their opponent's moves and the sense of strategy from overlooking the battlefield.