Chapter 50

Chapter 50 - Not Worth Mentioning, Indeed

However, White Thousand Degrees had no way to wait for his so-called 'copyright lawsuit' to win.

Because Victor then told him that as Lord Four's legal representative, he was also accusing him of plagiarizing Lord Four's 'flash' technique.

The rights to this technique had always belonged to Lord Four from start to finish!

There would never be any opportunities for a rat who stole things from others to mention anything about copyright!

White Thousand Degrees wanted to fight with copyright lawsuits and win a long, protracted war? Victor wouldn't give him a chance.

Victor: I said I'd make you go bankrupt, so you should go and become bankrupt first! Since you want to fight with lawsuits, I'm going to leave you with a disgraced reputation. Hmph!

.

So, this wave of attention finally landed on Lord Four's body.

Lord Four was unlike the other two individuals involved in this matter. As a public figure, he was a frequent hot topic and his popularity level had always been high--as long as the individual competition was ongoing, he would always be the center of attention.

The members of the media were all very excited. As long as this matter involved Lord Four's popularity, how could people possibly not pay attention to it?

Many people tagged Lord Four on their blogs, even knowing that it was very unlikely that this iceberg-like male god would respond to them. At the very least, they could gain some sense of existence, right?

Since then, many official media accounts also began to tag Lord Four.

Reporters took turns bombarding him with messages, asking Lord Four to express his thoughts: What was Lord Four's own view on White Thousand Degrees' 'instant cut'? Was it a copy or imitation of 'flash'? If so, what was Lord Four's attitude towards White Thousand Degrees?

At last.

Lord Four finally seemed to have become annoyed by all the tagging and directly sent out a blog post. The content was:

[ Clay chickens and pottery dogs. Not worth mentioning. ]

.

Many people instantly burst out in excitement!

Lord Four's fans' general style was like this: "Mom, my family's male god is so domineering!"

"Okay, okay, okay, male god said that it's a clay chicken, so it's a clay chicken. How about I make soup for you to drink tonight?"

"Hahaha! What contempt for his intelligence! That White XX couldn't even learn it, yet he dared to say that he would compare techniques with the War God?"

White Thousand Degrees' fans also blew up in anger. "How great can the War God be?! Is it so amazing to be a professional player in the competition? If our Brother Thousand Degrees went out to compete, would it even become your turn to become acknowledged as a god?!"

"What 'flash'. How could it be as amazing as 'instant cut'? If it is, why didn't he make a video about it?"

"Our Brother Degrees is so good that he even brought out his technique and taught it to everybody. Some people just can't tell good from bad and are just acting out of jealousy!"

......

Predictably, the fans from both sides began to haggle and fight.

White Thousand Degrees' fans thought that White Thousand Degrees was more powerful, and they felt that he had been very generous in explaining how his technique had been accomplished (they chose to selectively ignore that the second half of White Thousand Degrees's video, which contained the instructions, charged per view);