Chapter 69.2

Chapter 69.2 - The Little Train Is Here...

TLN: this part picks up from where they entered the hot springs in the 69.1. the original smut scene was edited out on jj for river crab reasons, so you can consider this the alternative PG version. i recommend reading this part too because it adds more context to the smut from before~
______________________________________

Perhaps because the youth were more vigorous, Victor had a nosebleed on the first night.

He didn't even realize when it first began and only thought that he had a shameful runny nose. He quickly turned to look for a towel to wipe it with and was then stunned to discover that it was blood. Startled, he hurriedly tried to plug and stop the nosebleed.

Tyron couldn't stop laughing. He came over and directly lifted him up, saying, "It's too hot in here. Let's go out first."

He stepped out of the water with Victor in his arms, returned to the bedroom, and tossed him onto the bed.

.

Tyron stood by the bed with just a bath towel wrapped around his hips.

Ah, pecs, abs, and a mermaid line.

Victor had been fantasizing about this scene for a long time--a really, really long time! But! Please, nosebleed, could you stop first?!

Victor was anxious as he flipped over to the head of the bed and dug out a hemostatic spray from the bedside cupboard to spray onto his nose.

Tyron, who was still standing by the bed, found it amusing to watch: This child was so flustered that he didn't even notice that his bath towel had fallen off. He'd flipped over to look for things with his butt exposed to the air.

The master assassin's inner thoughts: Mm... fine skin, tender meat that could be hurt in a moment of carelessness, tsk.

Tyron reached out with bad intentions, quietly grabbed the bath towel from the bed, tugged it away, and stuffed it under the bed.

When Victor turned back, he abruptly discovered: He was naked! Nake...d! Where was his bath towel?!!!

"......"

Two seconds later, Victor curled up into a red shrimp and spoke calmly, "What are you looking at? There's nothing good to see. Help me find my bath towel..."

As he finished speaking, another nosebleed began from his other nostril.

.

Tyron took the spray out from the cupboard again, sat down on the bed, pinched Victor's chin in one hand, and laughed, "Don't move."

Victor felt wrong everywhere, and his body was steaming up at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Tyron carefully helped him spray the hemostatic spray and turned his head around with the hand that was still pinching his chin. He then said, "It's alright, just a nosebleed."

Victor was too shy to even turn his head. "What else could it be?"

Tyron replied, "I was worried that you'd be 'swollen' from the steaming."

Victor: "Is anything swollen?"

Tyron only laughed and didn't say anything else. He casually set down the spray and said, "Eat more vegetables, child. Don't always eat so much meat, or you'll suffer."

Victor was left at a loss.

And then... Tyron reached out like lightning and flicked lightly at 'little Victor'.

Victor: "......"

After his male god leisurely made his exit, Victor stared dazedly at the water stains left on his bed, then suddenly came back to his senses.