Chapter 92

Chapter 92 - Provincial Competition - Ice Mage End

Of course, Old Friend hadn't simply levitated on the spot nor was it because of any spell.

He seemed to have been suddenly picked up by an invisible, giant hand around his neck. He dangled helplessly in mid-air for a second before smashing against the wall.

He struggled to reach for his neck as he hung there on the wall. His feet were only a few centimeters off the ground and scrambling for purchase.

Only then did the audience see that a ring of steel wire had been wrapped around Old Friend's neck. It was this steel wire that was pulling him up to hang on the stone wall.

Behind the stone wall, Tyron's left hand held the other end of the steel wire, pulling it tight--

He looked a little bored, just like how he looked every time he ended his opponent's life.

Male commentator: "My mistake. I didn't see the steel wire just now--when did Odin do it?"

The female commentator replied, "It should have been in their last exchange. There wasn't enough time to set it up otherwise. Odin approached and pulled away from Old Friend multiple times earlier. The steel wire should've been wound around his neck when he wasn't paying attention."

.

By this time, the match had already entered the 20th second.

The system judged that Old Friend was suffering continuous suffocation and bleeding injuries as he hung like this.

When he had only a sliver of health left, the mage finally resolutely pulled out his dagger from its sheath at his waist and cut the steel wire around his neck, leaving himself with only four points of health left.

Female commentator: "Oh, there's only a bit left! He almost died, this is the ultimate control over his health!"

Male commentator: "No... What is Odin doing?"

While Old Friend was desperately trying to refresh his shield, Odin on the other side of the wall was putting away his steel wire while face-to-face with an NPC.

The NPC was a five-year-old girl who held a dustpan in her hand as she watched him break into her yard. After a while, her mouth turned flat.

Tyron stretched out his index finger and put it in front of his mask, gesturing for her to be quiet.

The little girl instead hollered, "Daddy!" She cried as she threw down the dustpan and went back inside to look for the adults.

Tyron: "......"

.

The master assassin had frightened another little girl into tears. After pausing for a moment, he could only go back and continue killing people.

He flipped over the stone wall and wasn't very happy as he pulled out his short sword and dagger--

Two flashes as he fell from the sky!

Male commentator: "It broke the shield directly! Windmill combo! Three&#k2013;&#k2013;"

Even before he had finished speaking, Old Friend's new mage shield had already been broken!

How could he hold on with only four points of health?

Tyron's dagger had practically just touched Old Friend's skin when he turned into a streak of white light and flew away!