Chapter 103

Chapter 103 - Provincial Competition - Hacker 2

It wasn't that Universal Day really liked bananas but rather that a banana was the most convenient model for him to use.

Anything smaller would have had its movements and jumping ability greatly limited; a larger model would have been more eye-catching and easier for the opponent to find.

Especially on a map that was full of various commodities, it was easy for small and common things to hide. A banana was the first model that came to mind.

Unfortunately, his opponent had seen him when he had changed into a banana at the start. Otherwise, he could have directly changed into a banana and hid in the fruit stall to launch an ambush. That kind of attack was absolutely impossible to defend against...Universal Day had planned to do that during the countdown.

.

The pace of the match eased up again.

"Now, our two contestants have exchanged a round of ambushes." The male commentator took the opportunity to say, "From this round of exchanges, especially when it comes to ambushes, the advantage that an assassin has is still quite large. And, when it comes to contestant Odin, this advantage is overwhelming."

The female commentator added, "Look at the difference in health. They had both launched an ambush, but Universal Day only took 8% of Lord Four's health while Odin took away 35% in return. This is a very drastic difference."

Male commentator: "Indeed. The difference between his health right now and 50% isn't that big. Odin, with a bit of effort, might be able to obtain the advantage point that he had accidentally missed out on in the previous game."

In fact, Tyron didn't care about these advantage points.

By the end of this round, he would have already accumulated 7 points, putting him at the highest spot amongst the top six. The next highest was the player, 'Forgetting Worries', and the rest only had 4 points or less. Advantage points were something that other contestants coveted when they were unsure about their win, so it was very difficult for them to catch up by three points or above in one go.

Therefore, Tyron wasn't worried that his championship position would be shaken by advantage points. He just needed to win. Secondly, for him, killing was killing, and he'd never considered time as a factor.

If the killing time was short, it meant that he had taken the straight attack route. If it was long, it meant that he'd adopted some tactics. If he appeared to have a large advantage, it meant that he aimed to crush his opponent directly, and if his apparent advantage was small, it meant that he had other plans.

For real assassins, it was enough for them to kill their enemy and make an exit.

However, this was at a level that the commentators couldn't see at all. Even if they could tell, they couldn't praise any contestant to that kind of level--they would be scolded by the audience for being too much!

The commentators spent a little more time analyzing the situation. By the time they'd returned back to the scene of the match, the two contestants had started to clash again.

If Universal Day wanted to hide, he could hide for a really long time. It wasn't a problem for him to drag a game on for an hour, but this tactic was useless for this match. After all, he was also a professional player and wouldn't think of doing such boring things. All of his actions were for the sake of one word--winning.

So, after he changed his model, he quickly launched his second ambush.

First, Universal Day suddenly appeared and made a surprise attack with his hand gun, which took away another small amount of health. It had also exposed his own position, leading Odin to head in his direction.