Chapter 106

Chapter 106 - Odin vs Forgetting Worries

So, on the night before the final match that determined the results of the provincial competition, everyone else was nervous all night while Tyron was idle and planning something big.

He wasn't properly attending to his job, and his fans were basically just like him.

For fans, they would have the capital to brag as long as their idol was able to play in the National Championships. The entire Chaoyang Alliance consisted of billions of people, and in this era, over half of them played games. Anyone who had the strength to enter the National Championships was already a person with a terrifying level of strength, and it was enough to prove that they were one out of tens of millions of people.

This was especially true for the netizens of the Earth District. It was out of their expectations that a player from their own district had been able to fight all the way into the provincial competition finals and obtain the qualifications to enter the National Championships. Now, Lord Four's points ranked him temporarily in first place for the provincials, and it was very likely that he would win the championship. For them, this was almost as exciting as winning a five million credit lottery ticket.

On the eve of the finals, the virtual network was fully lit up, and everyone was collectively excited.

Odin and Forgetting Worries were at basically 1:1 for winning odds. Although Odin's points were currently higher, the professional characteristics of the two's professions had an innate restraint. Usually, paladins had a higher winning rate, and another thing was that some people had a preconceived notion that players from the Earth District weren't good enough.

The people of the Earth District were enraged by this, and they all came up to refute these comments one after another, "Our Lord Four has operation, strategy, and beauty! You guys can only discriminate based on district!"

"Are you kidding? The War God's strength isn't only limited to the Earth District! Some people still can't understand reality--the reality is that Lord Four is abnormally strong! Tomorrow, if he can't beat Forgetting Worries to death, I'll livestream frying JJ with fresh milk and show you!"

"Lord Four is the god of assassins, okay? In today's e-sports circle, other than Vantico, is there anyone else who dares to get into a blade fight with Lord Four? Ha-ha, even Vantico is from our Earth District."

Although they were all there to support Lord Four, they didn't dare to make trouble on Lord Four's personal forum and were very worried about disturbing him.

On the forums, most of the fans were rational ones. Some were actually quite worried about the restraint from professions.

Someone had especially started up a post and analyzed the concerns, "This paladin is a very stable type of player, but he's also very good at grasping opportunities. Others are fighting a battle, but Forgetting Worries seems to be playing Taiji. He usually takes his time and protects himself, and it's hard to knock him out. If his opponent makes any small mistake, Forgetting Worries will seize the opportunity to launch a sudden attack..."

The replies were: "That's very similar to our War God. They're both players where you absolutely can't make a single mistake in front of them."

Another person spoke from a hardware (skills and equipment) perspective and made another analysis: "The restraint from professions is quite serious. Forgetting Worries's development is very balanced. His defense, attack, movement, endurance, and so on are all very balanced. With his level of personal operations, there are basically no short boards... at least, nobody has found his weakness yet."

"From the perspective of previous competitions, Forgetting Worries's core ability is to passively 'acquire faith'. This person is very good at taking the time to accumulate his faith, allowing him to recharge and strengthen multiple imba skills such as health regeneration--he once recovered 80% of his health volume in one go."