Chapter 124

Chapter 124 - National Championships Opening

The rules for the National Championships were always very complicated. The main reason for this complexity was related to the limited resources, making it so that the time for the National Championships was difficult to lock in.

There were six and a half Star Regions in the Chaoyang Alliance. From the most central to the most remote areas was a distance of tens of thousands of light years. To hold an Alliance-wide event, first of all, players needed to be informed prior so that they could try their best to arrive at the venue on-time. This could only be done by means of folding space, which wasn't considered difficult. What was difficult was that the players who couldn't be there and the big spenders who spent a lot of money to watch the live broadcast needed to be provided with a super light channel for a month to ensure that data could be delivered and exchanged in real time.

As for the viewers who had no money to buy the live broadcast, the best situation for them was to hope that a broadcast station in their Star District would buy the rights to broadcast it, then spend money to set up their own channels so that their Star District could receive the data within 2-48 hours. The worst situation was that they had no money support from the government, so they could only use the conventional optical information channel. Planets that were two light years away via the information channel would only be able to see the first tournament two years later... It was really something to make those who heard it break down in tears.

The ultra-light speed channel was semi-military, and the A-League needed to apply with the highest levels of the Alliance every year. This year, they'd managed to snag the time between two military performances with much difficulty and were able to receive 65% of the resources for civilian use for one month.

Out of that 65% given for civilian use, the A-League had spent a significant amount of wealth to buy 79% of it, then immediately informed the entire league's e-sports circle--

This year's National Championships were to be held on February 14!

The impact of this news was amazing. In a flash, the traffic and activity in all regions of the Alliance increased by a small margin, and construction for the competition venue contracted by the A-league immediately began. A multi-trillion level industrial chain began to rumble into action.

At this time, the two of them had already been on vacation for a very long time and now had to run back to the Second Star Province. Now, they had two options:

First was to run to the ultra-light transfer station to compete with a virtual image. The A-League would provide ultra-light speed connections for the contestants free of charge.

Second was to go a little further and head directly to the real national arena.

Needless to say, Victor wagged his tail and made the decision for them, then happily followed Tyron to the National Championships Arena--

The A-League was very willing to spend. This year, they were holding the National Championships on an asteroid.

Yes, a man-made asteroid!

It certainly wasn't solid at the core. It was actually a hollow, spherical space station, but it was commonly known as an 'artificial planet'. It was about half the size of Earth and was like a hollow ping-pong ball floating in space.

Because it was hollow, it had no gravity. The centrifugal force formed from its rotation provided 'artificial gravity' equal to Earth's gravity. When the time came, the audience would walk around in the inner layer of the ping-pong shell like hamsters running in their wheels. When they looked up, they would see another group of audience members walking on the 'ceiling'.

Vanguard of the Eternal Night (BL)(Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara