Chapter 91

Chapter 91 - Provincial Competition - Ice Mage 2

At that moment, on the public screen, the audience hadn't even had time to see how the round of exchanges went. They couldn't wait to fill up the screen for a while to vent their crazy mood:

"Hahahaha what the hell!!! This is the first time I've seen a tomato used against a mage shield! Have you all ever considered how tomatoes feel?!!!"

"It's too cruel ahahahaha... I'm laughing so hard that I'm going to have eight abs!"

"Tomato: Are you blaming me?"

"Am I the only one who can see from Lord Four's actions that he's reached the lofty realm of following the heart, plucking leaves from flying flowers, and being above material things? A real War God can use a mere tomato to kill others... No more, I can't continue making things up anymore 2333333"

.

It was easy for the audience, who was immersed in laughing, to miss the fleetingly fast exchange of moves.

Although Tyron had viciously started the game with a tomato, the commentators were very proper and didn't call it a tomato. Instead, they had called it a 'Godly prop that affected vision', and immediately brought the atmosphere back on the right track.

At this moment, Tyron had already flashed twice: once from behind Old Friend, followed by another flash to arrive beside him.

Old Friend's vision had been blocked twice before he finally removed his ice mage shield--in order to prevent his vision from being further affected. At the same time, he continued with another casting action.

As he finished his first move, a cold shockwave spread out in a circle with him in the center!

The snow-white torrent that was visible to the naked eye stretched outward like a wave on the ground.

Tyron leaped up off the ground and entered the air with a relaxed, freestyle move--

"Windmill combo!" The female commentator cried out excitedly, "Come on! Do it! Hit the mage a few dozen times and disable him!"

The male commentator also shouted, "No, that's not right, it's not an instant ice ring, it's a custom spell!"

.

This custom spell of Old Friend's had the exact same initial cast action and appearance as the ice ring he'd used in his first attack, and the chanting was also the same, but there was one big difference--

It was a custom channeled spell! As long as he didn't end the gesture, this spell would be able to continue releasing for a few seconds until it reached its limit!

This similarity was done deliberately by Old Friend, and it had indeed deceived everyone present. Nobody had expected him to have a second shockwave.

After the first shockwave went out, and Tyron had arrived just in front of him, the second shockwave that was outside of everyone's expectations burst out!

Everyone was given a great shock. Only the male commentator, who'd seen a hint of it ahead of time, was able to react, "He's going to be frozen! Odin's going to be frozen!"

Anyone hit by the ice shockwave would freeze in place for about one second, unable to move.

By this time, Tyron had already been able to carry out two consecutive attacks of his windmill combo when the ice shockwave appeared close by.

As long as he touched the ground for even a moment, the ice would instantly spread over him!

But, how could a windmill combo not touch the ground? The cold ice wave covered a radius of two meters, and there was no place for him to jump from to gain some distance.