Chapter 39

Chapter 39 - I'm Going To See My Sweetheart!

The first game between the top four of the individuals competition was over at last.

Contestant Odin knocked out the shadow warrior Tower and won 2:0!

By the time the two contestants had returned to the stage, Tower's face was full of respect as he took the initiative to shake hands with Tyron, saying, "I've participated in e-sports competitions for many years, but I've never been crushed like this by knife skills. I respect and acknowledge your position as a War God from the bottom of my heart and have no complaints about losing."

Tyron shook hands with him and didn't reply.

He'd never had any habit of talking on stage, and always left the little goblin and audience thirsting for more. They spent the whole time wondering out loud on the public screen, "How can we make our male god say a couple more words?"

"If you want to melt an iceberg in the Arctic, you will need to write a paper. To melt my male god, you might need to hold a world summit..."

.

When the host came over, she added, "Contestant Odin really cherishes words like gold. You are so lively and direct on stage, and have established your own style and system of combat, the very imba 'Lord Four's tactics'."

She praised him exaggeratedly for a while, then changed the subject. "Now, the audience has a question to ask: Lord Four, since you used flash four times in a row to empty out Contestant Tower's remaining HP, we all want to know: why didn't you use this technique during the first match? Is it because you wanted to hide your strength?"

She handed the microphone to Tyron.

And then, everyone watched as Tyron steadily, unhurriedly said, "No."

Host: "......" Fine, I know that this means 'no, it wasn't for the sake of hiding my strength', but Lord Four, can you say an extra word? Can you?!

For some inexplicable reason, the fans were delighted by this!

They were already used to being abused by Lord Four's concise words. When they encountered this single word 'no' again, they actually felt that it was a little cute, a little familiar, and a little... cool?!

.

The host then asked, "So, may I ask, why is this? Why would you choose to take advantage of the map's rules in the first match?"

Tyron spoke without changing his pace or tone, "Save effort."

Host: "......" He really managed to say 'one extra word'... ah.

Fans: Yingyingying My Lord Four is so lovely! Iceberg War God spoke such cute words with such an expressionless face, it's simply impossible to resist hahahahaha!

.

If Tyron knew what these fans were thinking, he would probably want to show "......" Six points of deep silence.

Killing the enemy in the most cost-effective way--wasn't that a universally accepted, perfectly justified thing to do?

Tyron came from a real battlefield--how could a battlefield be like a game, in which every fight began with both opponents in perfect condition, and they didn't have to worry about any physical problems or fatigue?

Tyron had encountered countless 'wheel battles', as well as countless stalemate battles. If he had used all of his energy to kill his opponent in every match, he would've died on the battlefield due to lack of physical strength long ago. By now, not even his bones would remain.