Chapter 58

Chapter 58 - Entertainment Competition???

Victor immediately went back out to the real world.

Pei Rong's body was still in the medical storehouse. Tyron used holographic projection technology in order to meet with Victor in real life.

Victor had brought with him everything that was necessary, along with a rolled up blanket. He dragged a huge suitcase with one hand and smiled as he said, "May I move the sofa? I can lie here and watch my male god as I fall asleep every day, hehehe..."

Tyron didn't know what exactly had Victor so excited, but this child had always been good at finding happiness out of nowhere, so he let him do as he liked.

Victor's inner thoughts: His life goal to be a field snail man was already half-fulfilled, hehehehe! After male god finishes his operation, I can stick around at his house and refuse to leave. Then, I can become a field snail man who has lost his virginity, hehehehe...

.

While they waited for the Chaoyang-Phoenix United First General Hospital's medical ship, the organizer of the Earth District's A-League also sent Tyron two emails:

The first one was to congratulate him on his victory and also provide him with the qualifications to participate in the Star Provincial Individuals Competition.

The second was to invite him to play in the postseason entertainment competition.

The entertainment competition was a regular event in the A-League, and it was usually held in the time between the district competition and the provincial competition. Many contestants would compete together in a round of team entertainment matches.

The rules for the team competition were chosen by the audience, and the players involved also considered it as a reward for the audience's support (it was also a huge event for obtaining fans).

.

There were still over ten days before the medical team arrived, so it was completely alright to participate in this kind of entertainment competition.

Victor thought about it and asked, "Do you want to participate? It's quite interesting, and it's easy to attract fans this way."

Tyron pondered for a moment, then picked up the information to look at the rules. He didn't notice anything special.

However, Victor was particularly excited--the kind of excited that children get when they had prepared a prank and were nervously waiting for their victim to appear.

This made Tyron realize that something was off. He asked, "Is there anything special about the entertainment competition?"

Victor rubbed his hands and said, "It's just participating in a team competition, and the fighting is a little more peaceful, more like sparring and learning from each other. Winning or losing isn't important. Players can also see the public screen and interact with the audience during the matches."

Tyron thought about it and felt that this wasn't a big deal.

Victor tentatively encouraged him further, "In any case, there's nothing happening recently, so just give it a try? Generally, 90% of all contestants will agree to go if they're nominated. Additionally, the doctor also recommended enjoying a bit of entertainment in order to adjust your mood before the operation."

Victor's gaze looked proper, but Tyron felt that he was acting a little coquettish and spoiled.

The master assassin stared at Victor for a while, inwardly amused by his sneaky, tentative behavior. He teased him deliberately, "Mhm. I'll think about it."