Chapter 154 Extra

Chapter 154 - Extra 1

[ Odin and his husband return to the Earth District. There are rumors of plans for a new conference. ]

[ The 1171st A-League National Championships are coming up. Will the great demon king, Contestant Odin, compete? ]

[ The new <Law on Population Management of Alien Citizens> has been drawn up, and Chairman Li will appear in the Earth District. ]

......

As soon as the husband and husband pair got off the ship, they were photographed by the media.

Tyron opened up the umbrella, covered their faces, and walked through the special passage with Victor.

Victor spoke, "Say hello, your fans are all very cute."

"Not as cute as you."

After more than two years of marriage, Victor was no longer the innocent Vic who would blush casually. He laughed when he heard this, "Okay, okay, but you're still the cutest."

Tyron: "The Chinese word for 'cute' is made up of your name and the word 'love'."

Cute - 可爱 - the first character is the same character as 'Vic', and the second character is the one for 'love'.

Victor couldn't hold back his smile. He raised up both hands, "I give up. I'm the cutest, quickly come and love me."

Tyron leaned over to give him a kiss.

The two of them continued walking on without any embarrassment or awkwardness. Victor laughed as he said, "Where are we going first?"

They went to the cemetery.

Pei Rong had been buried in a cemetery. His tombstone only held his name.

He'd been reported missing for many years; his sister, Pei Ying, had never admitted to his death--for no other reason, but because once Pei Rong was dead, according to his will, she had basically nothing to do with his estate.

However, Pei Ying couldn't stop or intervene with interstellar law. After having disappeared for three years, Pei Rong was finally declared legally dead.

Tyron had anonymously donated the tomb, and he'd come back to see it after a few years.

In fact, there was nothing to see. Tyron set down a bouquet of flowers as a way of remembering the hardships from the time he'd just crossed over into the interstellar era.

"I'm very thankful to him." Victor said, "If we have a chance, let's watch the films he left behind. I hear they're very good."

The two of them stood there silently for two minutes, then left.

Unexpectedly, they encountered Pei Ying on the way out.

She couldn't recognize Tyron anymore.

Victor glanced at Tyron, then replied to her, "Not really. We were just passing by."

Pei Ying spoke, "It's too cold here, isn't it? My brother loved bustle and liveliness, so we're crowdfunding and trying to move his tomb to a bigger place. If you're fans of his, you certainly wouldn't want to see him unhappy in heaven, so, would you like to donate a little?"

Victor really admired her. He said, "Won't moving the tomb make him uneasy, little sister? Wasn't Pei Rong said to be a quiet and low-key person?"

Pei Ying was anxious, "That was all a lie for the media and fans! He would love the new cemetery space. I'm his younger sister, and I'm the clearest about this!"