Chapter 111

Chapter 111 - Received A Proposal!

There was only one thing that wasn't good when virtual reality and reality were mixed up, which was that some things needed to be done twice.

The two of them returned to reality and stood there beneath a small street lamp. Tyron pulled the ring out once again.

Victor accepted the box and opened it up carefully.

Inside was a pair of silver rings decorated with some peculiar patterns. Some seemed like feathers while others were like vines, winding around a diamond at the middle of the arch. Diamonds weren't rare in the interstellar era, but what made it really precious was the symbolic significance, and the hidden thing--

There was a drop of blood from each of them.

The red blood was permanently sealed inside like a bright red ruby. The light that refracted through the colorless diamond would dye it with a layer of pink.

Victor flipped it back and forth and looked at it, his chest hot and his face steaming red. He asked, "When did you take my blood?"

"In secret." Tyron thought for a moment, then added, "That day when you sat on the sofa in those fluffy pajamas, stole my late night snack, and incidentally made a cup of hot chocolate. You didn't notice when the TV show ended because you'd fallen asleep looking at your cell phone. I suddenly thought... well, that's why I brought out the needle."

Tyron seldom spoke so much in one go, but he couldn't help saying so this time, because the memory of that day was so vivid. It seemed as if he could still feel Victor's breath against the sofa cushion even now, causing a small piece of silk cloth to flutter up and down. The entire scene had appeared very soft.

Victor placed the ring in his pocket, then smiled, and looked up at Tyron. After a while, he suddenly pounced into his arms.

Tyron could feel that he was acting a little coquettish and secretly found him cute as he hugged him beneath the street lamp for a long time.

Tyron felt that his arms were both full and warm. It was a warmth unlike anything he'd experienced in the past millennium. It seemed that the heat could spread through every gap and calm down every inch of his rebellious and indifferent heart.

Without this bit of rebellion and indifference, the master assassin suddenly felt that it was very good to be taken care of at home. Sometimes, being obedient was quite good. As long as he still had the freedom to be an occasional bully... it was even better!

It was clearly already like this, and he was so completely won over yet this warmth was still seeping in.

It felt too itchy, making Tyron tighten his arms and rub Victor almost viciously.

Then, Victor lifted something up against his chest and pushed him away.

Tyron looked down and saw a small suitcase. It was square, compact, and tightly closed.

Victor's eyes were soft and moist as he handed him the suitcase, then said, "Open it up and have a look. I made a special trip for it and finally had it done in time. It's completely customized according to the model, but I don't know if it's what you wanted..."

.

Inside the suitcase was a frame used to affix valuables. When the frame was opened up, Victor's gift laid quietly inside.

All of a sudden, Tyron retrieved his hand and gave Victor a long, unfathomable look.

Victor stared blankly at the blades, then back at Tyron, and the little tail that was wagging behind him slowed down.