Chapter 11 - Stupid Aunt

Nate stiffen when he heard the shower halt. He then heard footsteps, a long groan echoing in the bathroom and then after a heavy sigh, the door opened. Dante revealed himself, a towel wrapped around his waist and another one used to dry his damp strands, taking a moment to meet Nate's gaze and noticing his eyes widened when he noticed the little gash at the corner of Dante's lips.

When Dante noticed the apologetic stare, he waved his hand dismissively and headed for his dresser. "You forgot to give me clothes; I'm grabbing the ones I like." He grabbed a plan shirt and sweatpants that were long enough to fit him, and after getting dressed, he faced Nate who still seemed uneasy. "You have to stop looking at me like that."

Nate tightened his lip into a line for a second before quietly asking, "You're not mad about that?"

"No," Dante snorted, "I asked for that, I want that." He shrugged his shoulders while tying his sweatpants. "Besides, we don't have that many toys here that we can use here." When he noticed at Nate staring at his fingers when he tied his knot, he tilted his head with a challenging smirk. "You probably don't feel comfortable enough to come to my dome, hm?"

He waited for Nate's response, slowly hoping that he would offer to come over. He wanted to use all the apparels he had, knowing that this would slowly no longer be enough for him, but there was no way he would force Nate to his home.

Nate shrugged his shoulders, glancing at his feet for a second. Even though he knew following Dante to his home would not be the smartest idea, he wanted to see where he was from and where he lived. He wanted to have more sense of who Dante was; he was certain he wasn't merely a terrible person that ran around murdering whoever he wanted.

That was partially why he nodded his head, meeting Dante's gaze. "I think it would be fun."

Nate noticed the way Dante seemed short of breath for a moment, releasing a few long exhales and unable to contain his smile. He felt his vulnerable persons return for a second, scratching the side of his neck as his mind began playing all vivid ideas of what Nate could do to him. He swallowed hard, trying to contain his excitement and clearing his throat, unable to stop his cheeks from flowing with blood and turning a slight shade of pink.

"Uh...that..." he squeezed his lips into a line, clearing his throat again and Nate noticed how nervous he appeared—he hadn't expected him to say yes. "That would be great." There was a short pause, Dante regaining his composure and putting his hands against his waist. "I'd have to cover your eyes and plug your ears on the way."

Nate raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"I'm still wanted by people, Nate," he snickered, as if it was the most obvious answer. "I can't have my hideout revealed." When Nate nodded his head, Dante turned away and walked towards the door, leaving the bedroom with Nate following behind him.

He headed for the kitchen, reaching the fridge and pulling it open. "By the way, you'll end up bruising me with the stuff I have. You have to stop feeling bad," he pointed to his lip, exhaling a few chuckled, "because I adore worst."

There was something continuously crossing Nate's mind. It was the way Dante's body had appeared with droplets of sweat across a few surfaces of his skin. He had wanted to touch it, linger his fingers across, even dig his nail until he felt it break. He wanted to feel him, he had even wanted to kiss him. That was why he asked, "What about touching you?"

Dante paused for a moment, glancing over his shoulders towards Nate. His voice had seemed to shrivel which was why he looked his way and he noticed the way Nate was biting the inside of his cheek. Dante continued his search through the fridge and found a bottle of wine and sandwiches wrapped in plastic.

His voice was stern and deep. "You already touch me."

"No, that's not what I meant and you know that." Nate eyed him, observing a few of Dante's muscles tighten before he pulled the sandwiches and the wine from the fridge and placed them on the table. "Touch you...but not dominantly. Maybe even...kiss you?""

Dante took a long pause, unwrapping the sandwiches and took a few bites before he finally responded, "No."

Nate furrowed his brows. He had assumed that was what Dante would have wanted, may even help him reach his peak faster. But there was something else going on; Dante had started avoiding his gaze, removing the cap from the bottle of wine and air-pouring himself a few sips. While chewing, he continued to look away, focused on each bite that Nate figured there was definitely something he was hiding.

Before he could ask again, there both heard the front door burst open, frantic footsteps making its way inside. That was when Dante's gaze widened, looking upwards towards Nate who shrugged his shoulders; neither of them had been expecting visitors.

"Nate, are you here?"

Aunt Judy's worried face brandished in the kitchen, causing Dante to roll his eyes and return his attention to his food, drinking directly from the bottle of wine.

She instantly lunged towards Nate, wrapping her arms around his shoulders to which he chuckled, returning the embrace. "I was so worried about you."

"Auntie, I'm okay." He pulled away, squeezing her shoulders.

"This little family reunion is bothering me," Dante spat, his mouth full of food as he glared towards Aunt Judy who surprisingly glared back. With his eyes locked with hers, he hissed, "You didn't think it was important to tell me she has a key to your apartment?"

Nate raised his eyebrows; he had totally forgotten that she did have a key. She could have walked in on them any time, maybe even had but they were too indulged into their roles that they hadn't heard her.

He turned to Dante, shaking his head. "It slipped from my mind."

Dante scoffed, narrowing his eyes towards Nate before throwing his leftovers into the trash can. He then tightened the cap at the end of the wine bottle and gripped it under his armpit, stepping past Nate and his aunt and heading for the door.

"I'm leaving, your phone is on the table." He tied his sneakers and faced them for a second. "I'll come get you soon." Before he left he turned back and glared at Judy. "And can you make sure your stupid aunt doesn't barge in when we're busy?"

"I'll do anything I please when it comes to my nephew—"

"Shut up," he hissed before slamming the door behind him. Both of them heard from the other side, "So fucking annoying," before his footsteps began to fade away.