Chapter 156 - "We burn the whole place down, burn Draco's body along with it."

"Why did you shoot him in the thigh?" Cesar grumbled in frustration as he leaned in towards Bronsted, hovering over his body stuck on the floor. There was a puddle of blood surrounding him that was growing at an alarming rate, and Cesar cursed under his breath when it accidentally touched the end of his foot. The disgust sharpened his eyes and his lip curled when Bronsted quivered for a moment, which caused the blood to be stretched further. "You should have killed him with an easy bullet through his skull. Or his neck."

Bronsted felt his throat start to clamp on its own, and his vision had grown blurry. The unbearable pain from the gunshot wound felt as if it was frying every single nerve in his body, from the tiny hairs on his flesh to the ones deep within the core of his heart, and the only thing he could do was either scream or grit his teeth. The torment was unbelievably mortifying that he even shrieked, "In the head! It fucking hurts, just kill me!"

"Hmm..." Draco leaned towards his son, using the pistol to push his leg over and study the wound further. At closer look, he saw that the bullet was lodged inside his thigh and hadn't passed through. And from the position it had entered, it had definitely hit arteries that were going to make Bronsted bleed out in less than half an hour. Hence, he returned his pistol into its hostler and straightened his spine, exhaling a long yawn. "You'll die anyway, but I wanted you to feel the agony. A little bit like your dad, don't you think?"

That made Ceasar giggle, who leaned in and pressed his finger on Bronsted's neck; his pulse was through the roof. Again, the puddle of blood forming around him began to extend and slightly brushed on Cesar's foot. It made him grit his teeth and slam the instep of his foot against the side of Bronsted's jaw, as if it had been his fault.

The hit had only worsened his blurred vision into double, but it wasn't as harsh as the throbbing pain that pulsated throughout his entire body. It was almost as if his organs were eating him from the inside, and he tried his hardest to calm the rushing adrenaline, but the blood that swarmed his mouth made him panic even more. He needed to lean his head to the side to let it leak from his mouth, not wanting to choke on his own blood.

All of that made Draco and Cesar laugh.

Cesar extended his palm, a lustful grin on his lips as he waited until he was trapped inside Draco's arms to let his body weight rest on him. "Won't your other children search for him?"

"The people here work under me; they will pulverize the body in a few hours." Draco caressed Cesar, lifting him into his arms and Cesar wrapped his legs around Draco's torso. "They won't ever find his body, so they won't ever know what happened to him."

"Can I be honest?" When Draco nodded his head, Cesar leaned his face closer. "It's been a while I haven't been around a killing like this; it's kind of turning me on."

Draco snickered, "One more round?"

"Even if he's in the room?" Cesar had snorted, nodding his head towards Bronsted whose breathing was ragged, but he tried his hardest to stay awake and focus on the line across the ceiling.

"Who's in the room?" Draco had winked before dropping Cesar onto the bed and climbing over him.

"They had sex again, and then they left. I was hiding in a further corner of the ceiling, and luckily the rest didn't fall, so I waited for both of them to leave to drop inside the room," Tyler continued to recount what she had witnessed, the blankness through all their eyes frightening her. "He was already unconscious and I carried him to a nearby hospital, but he lost a lot of blood. There's no telling if he'll make it or not."

The moment Tyler finished her summary of what happened, the silence that fell was terribly heavy that they could all feel its weight lower their shoulders. Even Lucius, who never cared about his siblings and barely spoke to Bronsted, couldn't suppress that shock that stretched his face. Although they had always imagined Draco to harm them beyond reason, never had they expected him to be a traitor. That was one of the most important rules he had always mentioned, that betrayal of a troop was punishable by death.