Chapter 103 - "You're just...you're my home..."

Author's Note:

Wow! My sincere and most genuine apologies! I didn't realize how many people actually read and are actively reading the Submissive Assassin. I got an ample amount of comments and private messages (and I read all of them) of the love and support on that story, and I am so ever grateful. I agree with all of you that it's not fair to the lovely readers who enjoy the story and wanted to see it through. You've already put so much time into reader over a hundred chapters, and I agree that letting it all go to waste because of a few bothering comments is NOT FAIR at all. You guys really did well on making me feel extremely guilty for ending the story early, which again I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE.

So I decided to continue the story until my planned ending, but beware, there are many MANY more chapters ahead before we reach a finale. Since I messed up big time, I won't give you a spoiler alert but within the next few chapters, something...sad...might happen...(it made me cry writing it).

Anyhow, without further due, read on!!

Chapter 103

"You're just...you're my home."

"I loved you with all my heart, and I treated as if you were gold," Raphael screamed as Dante successfully pulled him into the bedroom, closing the door behind him and standing in front of it with his arms folded. "You were an asshole to me, daily, and I still protected you. But Lucius is right," he growled, stepping towards Dante and slamming the side of his fist against the door behind Dante, right beside Dante's face—Dante didn't flinch. "You almost got yourself killed to save this brat. You went ballistic, tortured Jules—who you all lied about being dead."

"None of us knew he was alive—"

"That's besides the fucking point!" he roared so close to Dante's face that he felt droplets of spit land on him. "You went above and beyond to save him in two days and I was there to help, but you couldn't even find some way to save me within nine fucking months."

Dante tilted his head to the side, not knowing what to say. Raphael was undeniably right, they should have gone to his rescue—if not as quickly—even quicker than Nate. There was no excuse they could say, not even that they were training since they didn't need to train for almost a year to be prepared for their rescue. He lowered his head, which only caused Raphael to reach for his chin and forcefully push it upwards. "Look at me," he spat, shoving Dante backwards and his back slammed against the bedroom door.

However, his face twisted in disgust when he saw Dante's eyes nervously glance elsewhere and his cheeks become a slight pink tint. Even worst, his lips were partially open, as if his breathing was growing heavier but he was trying to hide it the best he could. That when when Raphael stepped backwards and hissed, "Don't tell me you got fucking turned on by that!"

Dante swallowed hard. "Ralphy—"

"Holy shit, what's wrong with you?" Raphael exhaled in disbelief, throwing his hands in the air as he saw a flustered Dante divert his gaze again. "Is that all you care about? Whoever can beat the fuck out of you the best so that you can cum?"

Dante's regard instantly became sour. In the old days, Dante would've probably lunged forward and sent knuckles directly across Raphael's jawline. However, he took pride in the fact that he had been trying to change for the better, hence he instantly released the instinctive fists that formed. "You know I hate it when you say it that way," he hissed. "And stop staring at me as if I'm disgusting."

"Is that why you didn't come save me?" Raphael leaned in, his eyes squinting in suspicion. "I don't matter since I can't do that to you."

"What are you even—"