Chapter 18 - Long History

Nate never had something of the sort happen to him before.

His mind was unable to stop vividly repaying the memories of the car; the way each of Dante's muscles shifted with every of his movements, his eyes rolling backwards and how he moaned, breathing faster and faster as he quickened his pace. Even his disheveled hair in a bun was a sight Nate could see in his head, the dangling chain around his neck as he leaned forward, meeting Nate's gaze. Oddly enough, the way his eyes had stared back at Nate, it hadn't seemed to be only lust.

Nate slammed his palm against his forehead, turning away from the mirror in attempts to regain his focus. But he couldn't, whatever he did that morning, it reminded him of Dante. When he poured himself a cup of water, the droplets near the end made him remember the droplets of sweat that lingered across Dante's toned physique. Or even brushing his teeth made him remember how Dante had seductively bit Nate's bottom lip while pulling away from the kiss.

And the worse part was that Nate wanted more, he wanted to experience that attraction again, an intimacy he never even thought could be possible. It angered him since the only reason he felt this way was because Dante had forced him to be his male dominance, but now everywhere he looked reminded of Dante. He went into his closet in the morning and his grey sweater reminded him of Dante's eyes, or red toothbrush reminded him of how pink Dante's face had gotten, sweat drops on the tip of his chin and the edge of his forehead. Anything that crossed his vision had some form of connection to Dante and it made him dump the rest of his cereal bowl into the sink.

The strangest thing was how dominant Dante had been, as if it was part of his nature; Nate wasn't able to pull away from his grasp, Dante much stronger than him and dictating every single motion without letting Nate move an inch. His motions circulated then lifted and descended, then he quickened his pace then slowed down, a bumpy rollercoaster that made Nate unable to predict what would happen next.

He had been terribly stuck in his own vivid imagination that he hadn't even heard the door open and the footsteps leading to the kitchen, where he stood. "I'm guessing you had a good night?" Her voice startled him, exhaling a long sigh when he realized it was only her—she had said she would come by today. "I wanted to check in on you," Tyler said, leaning her elbows on the counter. "My brother treat you alright?" After a quick glance at his face, she added, "From those bruises, I bet not—"

"We had sex." His breath had been shaky and when he saw Tyler's eyes widen, he sent his fingers through his disheveled hair. He wasn't sure why he admitted that, but he had to speak on it or else it would bottle his mind to explosion.

Tyler tilted her head to the side after a snort. "I know, Raphael told me." When she saw Nate's eyes lift with his brows furrowed, she shrugged her shoulders. "He keeps me updated on my brother's life and vice versa."

"Did he tell you anything else?"

"That you fought and then started making out and that it was weird." At least she was being honest but Nate did grow a little flustered hearing her say these things out loud. Besides, he had completely forgotten of Raphael's presence before even being intimate with Dante and he wished he had stopped for a second to ask Raphael if it was alright for them to...argh, it feels awkward even thinking of asking that.

"If you're worried about Raphael hating you, he doesn't," she laughed with a quirky smile, slamming her palm against his shoulder. "He thought it was cute how much Dante fancies you."

"Can we speak on something else?" he hissed, narrowing his eyes for a second and seeing her raise her hands in retreat.

"There is one thing I should mention," she cleared her throat, following him outside the door and towards the elevator. "Andrew asked for your number last night and I gave it to him. You guys seemed to have hit it off."