Chapter 117 - "I want you so bad."

Dante didn't think he would ever make such request, especially after what had happened recently.

He stood in front of Nate's door, his knuckles lifted and waiting to build enough courage to knock, his reasoning having been completely hindered. It had been hard on him lately, to make those thoughts subside and eventually, he gave in.

That was why he gently knocked, secretly hoping Nate wouldn't open the door or wasn't inside. Then, at least, he wouldn't have to face the humiliation of the request he was going to ask of him. It was no surprise though when Nate pulled the door open, his eyebrows instantly raising to the middle of his forehead as he examined the Dante that was already struggling to breathe.

Dante's lips were slightly parted, his thoughts already consumed with desires that he couldn't control, as if he was a famished wolf that was finally coming across his prey but unable to get a bite. Immediately, Nate knew exactly what he was going to ask, and he rapidly shook his head.

That made Dante's already vulnerable eyes grow wider, becoming even more glossy as he stopped Nate from closing the door in his face. "You're the only one that can do it...to me..."

"You told me to get lost, did you forget that already?"

"Nathan, please." Dante's exhales were barely above a whisper as he lowered his head, his black hair following suit. It was as if he was surrendering his body to Nate, letting him know that he could whatever he wanted with it. He wasn't certain why it happened, but the sudden explosion of hormones had been terribly strong that he couldn't ignore it any longer, and Nate was in the same vicinity. "It'll only t-take..." he breathlessly stammered, clearing his throat but realizing it hadn't helped at all, "...a c-couple minutes—"

"No."

That caused Dante's eyes to finally lift, his eyebrows curling even more as his quivering fingers gripped the sides of his pants. He had exposed himself to such ignominy, dropped any sense of dignity left to approach the person he had vowed to never speak to again, begging him to mistreat him for a small sense of pleasure. It was even worst that he had said no, and after a long stare at one another, Dante began to turn away.

However, as much as Nate wanted to be harsh on him after all the arguments and fights they had, he felt guilty as he stared Dante walk away with his shoulders slumped forward. His march was stiff as well, as if he had been terribly flustered and wanted to hide how boldly red his face had gotten. At the end of the day, Dante was the only person he could visualize a future with, and he missed his presence.

Hence, he swallowed hard, a physical representation of his pride he swallowed as well, as he called back for him. "Why can't we just have sex?" Nate's voice hadn't been as stern as prior, losing a bit of its harshness. It was much softer and although hesitant, seemed to be contemplate whether to welcome Dante or not. He stepped out of his room, biting his bottom lip reluctantly as he examined the way Dante's lips parted even more from that mere question. "You said you didn't need that anymore."

"I didn't because I had you," he huffed, turning to face Nate. Nate noticed the way his face appeared moist and sweat droplets from on the corner of his forehead. His entire face had deepened to red, as if he had ran a marathon and needed a moment to regain his breathed.

Nate stepped forward, sending fingers through his hair as he breathed, "The reason you don't have me is because you're choosing not to forgive me."

"Can we please not talk about Raphael or anything that happened between us?" Dante pleaded, approaching Nate. Nate inhaled a sharp breath, feeling his heart begin to thump louder in his chest when Dante's lustful fiery eyes devoured him over his clothings. "I need you. I'm aching for you. I crave you." His tone had deepens with such desires and want that he leaned forward and gripped Nate's jaw with both hands, holding him steady as he stared deeply within his soul. "I want you so bad." Nate felt as if his entire body had started to float, the warmness rising from his toes all the way to his pounding heart as he stared at the glossy grey irises, as if he was being hypnotized and fell within a transe.

He saw Dante's trembling irises glance down to his lips before meeting his gaze again; that was when he realized Dante was waiting for permission, wanting to linger his lips onto his but only with Nate's approval.

That only made Nate's hormones rush even more, hence he gripped Dante's shirt, bringing his lips close enough to tease him, their breaths twirling with one another in unison. Dante was seconds from caving, about to push his lips onto Nate's when he heard, "You're not allowed to kiss me." Dante's grip stiffened and Nate continued through a deep growl, "Or touch me." Slowly, Nate felt Dante's grip glide along the side of his cheeks before falling completely, his hands at his side. Then, he inhaled sharply when he heard Nate, in a stern lustful voice, "I want you on my bed, undressed, with your hands behind your back."