Chapter 10 - "I never gave you permission to speak."

When Nate closed the door behind him, assuring to lock it, he pushed off his sneakers and observed Dante make his way to the living room, falling onto the couch. Strangely enough, his heart hadn't ceased beating loudly ever since that wink. He felt as if his legs were quivering as he walked towards him even though they weren't, as if he was nervous on how to proceed with Dante even though he had already done it once and it couldn't be much different.

However, he hadn't really ever touched Dante sexually—would he have to now? Was that what Dante wanted?

"Nathan." He heard a long exhale for his name which made him gulp. After a few long strides across the corridor, he reached the living room. He noticed the way Dante's cheeks had grown an adorable rose, his lips slightly spread and his breathing had risen, similar to the first time.

Dante rose to his feet, the entire time staring down at Nate. Neither of them could tear their gaze, but Nate felt as if his mouth had watered. The only time Dante disrupted their locked eyes was reaching down for the hem of his sweater and pulling it over his head, revealing the toned large physique diced with noticeable muscle fibres, his tanned flesh glistening from the light because of the small sweat drops across Dante's body.

Nate could not turn away from it, feeling as if he was staring at a Michelangelo sculpture, frozen in time for a split second. Even though he wasn't sure if Dante wanted to be touched, Nate's fingers craved to linger across that skin.

"Nate." His eyes lifted from the toned abs and met Dante's gaze again, noticing how different they suddenly appeared, revealing Dante's vulnerability as he tugged on the chained leash tied to his black leather neck collar. "You have to..." his was out-of-breath, attempting to maintain his composure before slowly twirling on his heels and bringing his hands behind his back. That was when Nate realized what there was, his eyes widening.

The neck collar had wrist restraints connected towards its back. "You have to tie my wrist too."

Nate felt a suddenly burst of hunger circulating his stomach, nodding his head as he listened, squeezing the ties around Dante's wrists behind his back then taking a few steps back. It was a masterpiece, the softness in Dante's face was a sight to die for, one he wanted to witness for the duration of a movie. The way his eyebrows curled and his eyes appeared lost but wanting more, even his bottom lip quivered.

After a few seconds of silence, Dante lowering his eyes to the foot, his feet shuffling, he cleared his throat and asked,
"Y-You don't...you don't l-like what you s-see?"

Nate felt one heartbeat pound against his chest; he loved that appearance, making his own body suddenly feel hot the longer he stared, wanting to destroy him even worse. But he remembered what Dante wanted, what he begged for and needed to please him.

That was why Nate shook his head, pointing towards the floor. "No, I don't."

Dante's eyebrows raised even more, his eyes examining himself before tilting his head to the side, almost appearing speechless. His entire body felt as if it was throbbing already, biting his bottom lip as he thought of any way to potentially please Nate as he hadn't done enough.

He opened his mouth to speak but was instantly interrupted by another one of Nate's comments. "You disgust me." His throat felt as if it was clamping on itself, the warmness of his body only growing the more he looked at Nate's curled lip.

"How can I—"

"Get on your knees."

Slowly, Dante let himself fall onto his knees, feeling himself being tugged by the leash. Nate had gripped it, observing Dante's trembling body as the sweat increased across his skin, Nate wanted to connect each droplet with his own touch.

"Look at yourself," Nate spat, assuring that his voice was filled with malice as he leaned forward, noticing that each of his words caused Dante to flinch slightly. "You don't even know me and you're begging me to hurt you. That's why you're weak and you'll always be weak."

Nate watched Dante's fingers begin to tug against the restraints and when he noticed that, he pulled on the leash, causing his body to be propelled forward and slam his face against the wooden floor. He heard a low grunt from Dante, reaching for his shoulders and pushing him back onto his knees, noticing that his nose was slightly red.

"Why are you fighting against your restraints?"

"I'm not fig—" A sharp pain across his mouth made his voice chords instantly tighten, no sound escaping. It was then that he realized Nate's hand had crossed his cheek and he moaned when he felt the pain start to spread across the side of his face.

"I never gave you permission to speak."

Dante was shocked by how much Nate embraced this role, as if it was always meant for it to be him. Each of his words were filled with strength and coldness that Dante could feel them sharply through his chest. His eyes remained glued to the floor; all he could see was Nate's resting hand and even that was causing his hormones to spiral.

"It's about time we find a name for me, don't you think?" Dante swallowed hard, waiting for Nate to continue. He was lost in thought for a moment before he exhaled a joyful sigh, his finger on the edge of his chin. "Master Nate," he beamed, rapidly nodding his head. "Say it; I want to hear it in your voice."

Dante slowly nodded his head, his quivering lips whispering, "Master N—" Another slap across the face, a groan escaping Nate.

He shook his head. "You're not saying it right. Have a little oomf, put your diaphragm in it and fucking say it."

Dante stayed quiet for a second. "M-Master N—"

Another smack across the face; this time, Dante felt a slight cut at the corner of his lip. "No stuttering! Say it with your chest."

Dante already felt as if he was reaching his limit, his panting overboard as he tilted his head forward even more. After a long silence, he said sternly, "Master Nate."

Suddenly, Dante felt fingers gently slide across his chin, as if layering his jawline for a moment before he sensed it slowly press upwards, wanting to see his eyes. When his head lifted, the small smile on Nate's lips made his heart skip a beat.

Nate's met his gaze for a second before his eyes glanced down at Dante's lips, wondering how they felt if he ever had the chance to connect them with his. He pushed those thoughts away from his mind; none of this was meant to be romanticized, he told himself.

He gently patted Dante's cheek twice before returning his eyes to his gaze. He bit his bottom lip with hunger, one Dante saw vividly, before pulling away and cooing, "Good boy."