Chapter 22 - Fill In The Blanks

Nate and Tyler both gasped when they saw the gun, Nate putting a palm over his mouth and definitely not getting in between their locked gaze. It was no surprise that Dante didn't flinch, instead inhaled a heavy yawn before meeting Jules' gaze again.

"Julian! What the fuck are you doing?!" Tyler jumped in front of his aim, raising her hands because it was taller than her. "Put that down, we're on school grounds."

"W-What the hell is he doing here?!" he shouted, his voice trembling with terror. It was strange to see that Jules was much bigger than Dante, but it was no secret that he was terribly afraid of him. He could barely even breathe anymore, such ragged heaving that Tyler grew worried. Even the gun was quivering in his grip that he had to grab it with both his hands. When Dante moved forward, he flinched, his index finger reaching for the trigger. "Don't you dare move—!"

"Relax Julian." Dante's smug tone made Jules' breath stop for a second, watching him grab his sister's shoulder and gently tug her to the side. "I'm moving my sister out of the way." Tyler did resist a little, but he smiled at her and muttered, "It's alright, I don't need you to protect me."

"School grounds are off limits."

"Then why do you have your gun on you?" Jules looked down at his gun when he said that. When his eyes returned to Dante, he had raised his hands. "I don't have mine on me." Dante took another swing of his cigarette, letting the fumes exhale in the air before approaching Jules even closer with a smirk playing on his lips.

Jules was way too alarmed, unable to control the overbearing fear that launched all his hormones to hurry his blood and fire all his nerves. He could almost feel it start biting at his skin, slowly deep through every single ounce of his body that he could barely even see straight anymore. "D-Don't...Don't step any closer or else I'll shoot!"

"You might want to take the safety off first?" Dante chuckled with a wink.

When Jules noticed that, it was too late. Dante's palm was already gripping the gun, having it lowered to Jules side. The paralyzing terror that Jules felt, unable to even move as Dante pulled the gun out of his reach and shoved it inside the pocket of his hoodie, did not even attempt to resist Dante.

"I'll give the gun to Tess later," he grinned, patting Jules' shoulder and squeezing it before moving aside. "No need for weapons of this caliber at school. Besides, I'm the one that made that rule, I would never dare defy it."

"Then why are you here?" Tyler hissed at him, crossing her arms over her chest.

Dante pointed with his thumb over to Nate who had been standing still for the last half an hour, unable to turn away from this unusual scenery. It made his mind start racing with thoughts, wanting to find out what was so disastrous about Dante that made a muscular man like Jules be so strangely afraid of him. He barely even knew about Dante's team, what they did and why they were feared. But seeing this scene unfold made him wonder if agreeing to be Dante's pleasure was the best idea or if it would result in his death regardless.

"For him."

Dante stood in front of Nate, their gazes locking and he licked his upper lip, examining Nate's attire. He wore a plain black shirt with light grey sweatpants with white sneakers and his ginger curls were cutely messy that he felt his hormones begin to race. It was worse with the fact that he was drunk and couldn't control his desires any longer, which was why he had decided to pick up Nate a little earlier than usual. All he wanted to do was let Nate devour him, use him until he couldn't even move anymore and the mere thought of it made his body spiral out of control, the heat unbearable.

"Raphael's in the car waiting for us."

Nate slowly nodded his head, wrinkles forming across the bridge of his nose when he smelled the stench of alcohol from Dante's breath. "You reek vodka."

"I've been drinking, clearly. Want some?"

"No," he coughed, waving his hand dismissively. "I'm alright."

Dante rolled his eyes and started making his way to the truck. However, before they were too far, he remembered Jules' question and reached for Nate's palm, stopping in his steps. He faced Tyler and Jules and said, "You want to know what he is to me, right?"

Neither of them made any move, simply staring at Dante who suddenly reached an arm around Nate's shoulders and clasped their lips together. Nate had been taken by surprise, not even moving his lips and with his eyes stuck wide open while Dante leaned in, squeezing their lips tighter together. It only lasted for a couple seconds, but when Dante pulled away, Nate was finally able to see the shocked gaze of both of his friends.

"How about you fill in the blanks?" he winked.