Chapter 129 - "I love you and only you!"

Although he had finally arrived, his heavy breathing echoing across the hallway, his hand froze the moment he raised his fist. Not because he didn't want to walk inside or that he was frightened, but mostly because he wasn't ready to witness whatever was happening within the room. Besides, if Dante really wanted to sleep with her and loved her that much, then there was nothing Nate could do to change that. It only proved that his love for Nate had only been a replacement and never meant much to him. That was why Nate eventually turned away from the door, his shoulders dropping sadly as he began heading back towards the room.

However, the thought of them being intimate with one another, Dante grabbing on to her sweaty curvy tiny torso, or her nails digging along his shoulder blades and his back, made Nate inhale a sharp breath and return to the door. He was imagining Dante's black hair falling forward as he moaned breathlessly beside her ear, taking dominance as she begged for him to thrust deeper and deeper—

He leaned his ear against the door.

He told himself it was because he wanted to see it with his own eyes and that would help him move on, but who was he kidding...he wanted to stop it from happening, even though he knew he shouldn't. At first, he couldn't hear much, muffled sounds of quiet chatter, which settled his heart into an easy. Until he heard a high pitch giggling, and then a few manly chuckles, as if they were having the time of their life. Without any thought or hesitation, Nate barged inside the room and as he had thought, the sight only made the nausea grow even more.

"What are you doing?" Nate shrieked, his quivering finger pointing to shirtless Dante who glanced upwards from Eleanor who was seated on the edge of the bed, still completely naked.

Dante's hair had been played with, two loose and disheveled cornrows that were falling with every of his movements, and he was standing in between Eleanor's knees. She was close enough to lean forward and kiss his abdomen if she really wanted to, but what made Nate's ears expel fumes was when he noticed her slender and thin fingers were gliding along his chest. She had been examining his pecs, and from the slight pink on her cheeks, it was clear she had been enjoying it. They were terribly close to one another, and Dante had one hand holding a beer bottle while the other one instinctively caressed her shoulder the moment Nate stormed in.

Eleanor was evidently annoyed from Nate's sudden appearance, puckering her lips moodily as she felt Dante's attention avert from her.

"I said," Nate stepped forward menacingly, "what are you doing?"

Before Dante could respond, Eleanor purposely stood to her feet, and on her way up, her breast glided along Dante's flesh. He had even felt her hard nipples itch along his skin, which returned his attention her, and when she straightened her spine, her chest was completely squeezed against Dante, growing even plumper from the tension. When she noticed that she was losing his attention again, she faked as if she was going to fall backwards, and Dante's arm instinctively gripped onto her tiny waist, pulling her tighter against him as his worried eyes focused on her, only causing her boobs to squish even more against him. "You alright?"

Her eyebrows curled as if that fall had been life or death, puckering her lips before resting her head against his shoulder, her arms snaking around his waist. "You saved me," she moaned, licking her lips before pressing them against his skin, muffling, "thank you, baby."

Dante chuckled, but his hand stayed planted on her as he said, "Stop flirting with me, Elly." His eyes had been stuck on Eleanor for a moment, that he only realized that there was a hand reaching for her head at the last moment. "Holy—Nathan!"