Chapter 133 - "I shouldn't trust Dante?"

"He kicked me out."

Nate fell onto his back, landing directly on one side of the bed as he planted his palm on his forehead. He exhaled a long sigh, now not knowing if what he had done—confronting Dante and insulting Eleanor—was the best idea. Now, he was assuming that he maybe, barging into his room was not what he should have done, especially because of the way Dante reacted.

In his head, the only thing replaying was Dante professing his love for him, but it had such rage into it that he was screaming and his neck was bulging with veins, as if Nate was the most annoying love he had and that it wasn't his own deliberate choice. All these thoughts were rushing through his mind as he recounted most of the story details to Lucius.

"He was yelling at me as if I was the worst person in the world," he hissed, sending his fingers through his disheveled ginger curls. "And the worst part was that he was flirting back and forth with Eleanor, but he said she was just kidding—I think I had the right to be mad about that, right?" When there was no response to his question, he turned to Lucius and tapped him on the shoulder. "What do you think, Lucy?"

"I think...hm...haah..." he was heard grunting, exhaling another long breath, "...that I've been trying to cum...ha...for the last hour..." Nate glanced at the woman that had been meant for him. They were underneath the covers right beside him, the blanket mounting over Lucius' torso as he was over the woman, both his hands on the bed as he paced every single one of his thrusts, knowing that it was making her body melt. It was physically apparent from her quivering legs and her loud obnoxious moans, high-pitched and resonating as if she had never had that good of a sensation before. "And you're...ha...distracting...ha...me."

"This is my bed," Nate retorted. "You have to listen to me."

"Fine." Lucius never had a friend that felt comfortable being that talkative and open with him, hence he rolled his eyes and exhaled a long sigh. After wiping his forehead, his arm wrapped around her waist and lifted her from the bed, scooting underneath her. He shuffled to comfort as she waited for him to be ready, but before he said anything, he nudged Nate and pointed to the pack of cigarette on the nightstand. "Hand me one."

When Nate gave him one along with a lighter, Lucius inhaled long and deeply from it, exhaling it upwards before finally grinning as he moaned, "Ride me so I can have a conversation."

The woman gulped, glancing down at Lucius' manhood. Maybe it was all in her head, but...she could've sworn that it hadn't been this hard moments ago. It was as if he knew exactly what she was thinking, which was why he aggressively planted a palm on one of her boob and growled deeply, "Now." His burgundy gaze gave her shivers along her spine, but nonetheless, she let Lucius inside of her, slowly plopping herself down, gasping from how deep he reached and how its curved, touching every single nerve perfectly.

"I already came six times," she breathed as she planted her palms on his pecs, starting to lift her hips before circling back down gently. "We can stop, if you'd like."

"Actually," Nate smiled, putting both his palms behind his head as he observed her continue her motion, "I'm kind of enjoying this view."

"And I haven't came yet," Lucius snarled, narrowing his eyes at her before he took another sharp inhale from his cigarette.

Nate's eyebrows raised in surprise. "You've been hard for the entire hour?"

"To be fair," she murmured, breathing heavily in between moans, "he just got this hard right when y—"

"You talk a lot for a bitch that doesn't know how to ride." That made her gulp, her lips puckering for a moment before she began quickening her pace. "Explain what happened with Dante."