Chapter 152 - Tragic Love Ballad

Although only silence surfaced for what felt like hours, it spoke more words than either of them could have said. They hadn't been in a secluded room in years, and Draco wasn't shocked from what he saw Cesar holding in his hand. He had always been one for grand gestures; his peculiar personality and identity was always a trait Dante had admired. Neither of them even knew what to say. They knew why they were there to meet, but although it had nothing to do with rekindling their old emotions and promises, the scenery itself made it feel as if there was a chance.

The plastic wrapper in his hand made a noise when his grip tightened, averting both their gazes towards it. Draco stood from the bed, the robe only hanging by his arms as he looked down at the six foot Cesar who had to tilt his head backwards to meet his eyes. Oddly enough, although they didn't seem nervous, there was a strain in the air that was causing tension. Neither of them knew what to expect, what was the next move, and if they were going to have to fight to the death. Cesar wasn't even certain he would leave this room alive.

That didn't stop him from coming, neither did it stop him from lifting what was in his palm, extending it to Draco.

"The king of all kings! The progedy! The chosen one!" Cesar belted in a singsong voice, excitingly widening his arms. Thankfully, all the rooms were soundproof, hence neither of them were worried of being heard. A lengthy smile spread his lips apart, and he bowed forward in respect, one hand on his heart and another one behind back holding his gift and his feet crossed. "My royal knight! My majesty! The God to my Universe! The creator of my history!" The approaching footsteps made him straighten his spine and throw his hands in the air as he continued, "The Adam to my Eve! The Anne to my Shakespeare! The—"

"Shut up."

Draco knew that if he didn't stop him, he would never cease. Cesar was an oddball, but that only made the expression of his love even greater. Draco forcefully pulled the plastic wrapped white camellias and roses from Cesar's palms, threw it on the bed before his fingers clasped around Cesar's neck. Cesar didn't feel any sort of squeeze, but instead it held his face steady for the approaching lips that soon bonded with his own. The souvenirs rushed through the mind as the familiar lips reconnected, as if this had enticed a number of past events to rewind in their brains.

Draco's kisses were always such a contrast to his demeanour; he always kept a straight narrowed face, never a glimpse of vulnerability in his emotions. However, when he kissed, his lips were unnaturally soft, warm, moist and gentle, almost portraying a fragility that didn't exist otherwise. It was almost as if he waited for Cesar to guide the motion, which he allowed to happen because he absolutely adorned Cesar's pace. Cesar was beyond flirtatious and a tease, pulling apart for a moment and opening his eyes, meeting the golden ones of Draco, only to lick his upper lip and bottom lip painfully slow that Draco could barely resist.

When their lips connected again, he purposefully kept his lips tightly shut because he knew Draco's tongue was begging for entry, craving more that Cesar felt Draco's fingers start to squeeze frantically, as if attempting to grip onto anything that could elicit enough pain and make Cesar yelp, forcing his lips to widen enough for their tongues to meet. When Cesar did slightly part his lips, he did only for a second, because he then bit down on Draco's bottom lip and began pulling apart slowly and tight enough for Draco to feel a bit of his inner skin of his lip tear, but the sharp pain only built the adrenaline even more as he tightly reached around Cesar's tiny waist.

For a moment, they distanced themselves, the glare of Draco reflected by a giddy lustful grin along Cesar's smug smirk, his droopy eyes and pink cheeks a ravishing sight. "Stop teasing me," Draco grunted in his deep voice that that alone made Cesar lose his breath. 

Their lips found one another again, an electric shock caused goosebumps along their flesh, unable to pull apart as they both let themselves melt within each other's touches. Cesar's painted violet fingernails roamed along the firm, toned and robust physique of Draco, letting his flesh linger along the traces of hair across his chest, along the shadowed lines shaping his muscles, forming pathways between the sweat droplets that he wanted to taste. There was something about Cesar's touches that made Draco feel as if there was a flame in the pits of his stomach that was agitated, that grew uncontrollably the longer he felt them on his skin.