Chapter 142 - "I tried to sleep with Lucius."

Nate was taken aback.

Never had he expected to hear those words from Lucius. He had always assumed Lucius to be the dominant one, especially from the way he had been with that girl, but this completely changed his perspective. Now, he couldn't stop thinking of how Lucius would feel, or how his body would twitch under him. He couldn't stop thinking about how Lucius' face would look with sweat dripping at its side and his eyebrows coiling from the ecstasy rising in his body. He wanted to hear Lucius moan his name, and how enthralling it would sound.

That was why he tried to lean forward again, but Lucius resisted even more. "If you like me then why are you holding me back?"

"Because I like you too much to let that ruin us," Lucius admitted, the lust and want slowly vanishing from his gaze. "And you don't like me, Nathan. We both know you're in love with Dante," he whispered, shifting his fingers from Nate's neck onto his jawline and exhaling a saddened sigh. "You would be using me and friends shouldn't do that to each other."

Nate wanted to stop, but he wasn't sure what was the driving force behind his desires to be intimate with Lucius. He placed his palm over Lucius' hand that was on his cheek and breathed, "You said yourself that we're not friends anymore." Lucius gulped; he was trying to resist these attempts but it was growing increasingly harder, especially since every single of Nate's touches caused his bulge to grow longer and harder, which rubbed against his sweatpants. It didn't help that Nate kept glancing down there too, only making his blood rush even more. "I can take care of that," he cooed.

"Fuck..." Lucius now rested his palm on Nate's shoulder and lowered his head, closing his eyes for a second and grunted, "I'm so hard." His breath was stuck in his throat for a second, and it didn't help that Nate's fingers reached down again, layering along the front of his sweatpants to which Lucius exhaled a breathlessly moanful curse. "Nathan...hmm...fuck..." It felt good, it felt really good, and the worst was that he hadn't had these desires electrifying his entire body in this way ever since Raphael. He wanted this badly, that was why he let Nate's fingers roam over his sweatpants for a few seconds longer. However, when Nate's fingers reached the waistband of his sweatpants, trying to push his fingers inside, Lucius stopped breathing for a moment before shaking his head and pushing him apart. "I can't do this."

"You're overthinking this," Nate insisted, watching Lucius step backwards and tilt his head backwards while staring at the ceiling. He was trying to control his shaky breaths and rushing hormones, but that thing was definitely not going down. "Look at me," Nate breathed seductively as he reached for the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head. When Lucius looked down and saw the lines and shadows along Nate's body, he felt his heart thump even louder. "I want to be inside you." Lucius' eyebrows coiled and his lips parted opened, unable to turn away from Nate's defined body. "I'll pin your hands behind your back," Nate slowly stepped forward, placing his fingers on Lucius jawline and seeing him gulp, "so you can't resist me. I'll pull your hair back and make you moan my name so fucking loud." Lucius' eyes shifted to Nate's lips. "One time, let's feel each other, just once." All of a sudden, Nate had to pull his head away, enough distance to dodge the sudden set of knuckles that were directed at his cheekbone. "Lucius, what the fuck?"

"I said I can't do this," he repeated sternly this time, even though his quivering lips gave away what he truly wanted to do.

Nate shook his head. "But you want to."

"Yes," Lucius exhaled, slowly nodding his head and his eyes averted to Nate's lips again. "Of course I want to."

"If we were to do this once, it wouldn't hurt any of us and we don't have to speak of it again," Nate breathed, seeing Lucius' fingers twitch.