Chapter 150 - "There's no way Lucius is top."

The night had been planned to be centred around Nate, but here came Reno who tossed the balloons off the bed and leaped onto it, as if there wasn't a gift that he squashed with his body weight. That irked Dante, who resisted the urge to deck his brother in the face, and instead forced a gigantic smile while he menacingly hissed, "You threw yourself onto Nate's present, so please get off."

"I would, I definitely would," Reno burped when he stated that, closing his eyes and stretching out his arms. "But I'm drunk as fuck and I can't feel my limbs."

"We did drink a lot," Jules chimed in as he shoved himself between the seated Dante and Nate who both uncomfortably accepted his arms around their shoulders. All Nate could think about was how close he was to having kissed Dante, but that was going to have to be saved for a later date; maybe it was for the better. "We wanted to share the great news with all of you!"

"Do you all want to know how he asked?" Reno beamed, pushing himself onto his elbows for a moment. Before either of them could decline, Reno fell back onto the bed with glinting eyes. "This other dude came and asked if I was single, and I said yes and Jules said no. And so when the guy left," he exhaled a long breath, too ecstatic that he could practically feel every single pump of his heart, "Jules turned to me and said that he wanted to make it official."

"Actually, Jules got mad at you for saying you were single." A third voice intercepted, and they all glanced towards Lori who stumbled towards the bed. "And then you gave him the ultimatum of either leaving or being together, and then he asked." When Lori finally fell onto the bed beside Reno, his eyes were closed while he muffled, "It wasn't as lovey-dovey as he made it seem."

"I'm sorry, I would love to know when you all assumed I started caring about your love lives?" Dante snarled, shoving Jules' arm away before pushing himself to his feet.

Jules still had an arm around Nate, and he squeezed it even tighter with a humongous grin. "Ever since we started caring about yours." His eyes turned to Nate who was just as confused as the contortion on Dante's face expressed, until Jules wiggled his eyebrows and giggled, "You can be honest with us Nate, give us the juicy details."

"He's bottom, isn't he?" It was the first time throughout their interaction that Lori's eyes widened, fully immersed in the conversation and trying his hardest to be completely sound to hear every single detail that would be shared, if there was any. He didn't want to miss a single thing; he even sat upwards and explained, "We have a bet going. There's no way Lucius is top."

Reno spoke next, sharing his own hypothesis. "Do you see how cold and aggressive Lucy is all the time? He would never let anyone overtake him."

One thing that was definitely different between this entourage and the outside world, was that they felt unsettlingly comfortable sharing private sexual details, or asking other people. Nate was not used to this, and Lucius would definitely attempt to murder him if he told them. Nonetheless, he couldn't stop his cheeks from flaring red as his breath was stuck in his throat. "Especially you, half-brother." Jules grinned lengthened as he squeezed Nate. "So tell us, is he bottom or are you?"

"You're all idiots," Nate shrieked before shoving Jules arm away as well. He pushed himself to his feet as he yelped, "Lucius and I are not together."

"Hmm..." Reno shook his head, unable to believe that after what he had witnessed. "He looks at you how he used to look at Raphael."

Lori agreed as he added, "And he curses at anyone that crosses you."

"He literally beat up Dante for you," Jules recounted, noticing that both Dante and Nate were growing irritated. "You can tell us the truth, we won't say anything to Lucius."