Chapter 153 - "Nathan, he's your son."

Draco was shocked when he felt a palm gently push at his shoulder, turning Draco onto his back and he watched the lengthy grin across Cesar's sweaty face.

He climbed over Draco, placing both his knees at either sides of him and Draco was instantly aroused, wanting to feel Cesar once again. However, Cesar initially had different intentions, and he reached for the bottle of alcohol and twisted it open, chugging a significant amount. Then, when he was done swallowing the first chug, he drank another mouthful and leaned over Draco.

His fingers gripped the edge of Draco's chin, signalling for him to widen his mouth. Then, slowly, the liquor dripped from his lips into Draco's widened mouth, eventually the entire thing being swallowed by Draco. He couldn't stop beaming, feeling electrified, and watched as Cesar leaned in and licked the droplets of liquor that had leaked along the sides of Draco's mouth. "Holy, you're so fucking hot," Draco huffed through a breath, which only made Cesar grip onto him tighter. "I'm hard again."

When Cesar felt Draco's robust hands clasped on either sides of his torso, wanting to guide his movement, he shook his head and pushed his wrists onto the bed, the same way Draco had done to him. "Let me do it all." Soon enough, Cesar had plunged himself onto Draco, letting Draco be engulfed by him and feeling it deep within him. It was round and thick, which only caused all of the nerve endings to be touched every single time he moved. He tilted his head back, his white hair swaying in every direction, feeling his breathing leave him faster than he regained it, and Draco couldn't help but reach forward, his finger starting first on Cesar's lips and letting it glide all the way to his lower abdomen.

Cesar's motions were unimaginable, shifting from left to right and making circles while he also lifted himself and went back down. His movement quickened when he saw Draco began to coil, but it became harder for himself since he was reaching his peak and his legs were starting to tremble. Nonetheless, he continued his motion, watching all of Draco's twisting muscles across his body, seeing the flexing and contracting and eventually, his eyes squeezed shut and Cesar felt all the entirety of his liquid pushed inside of him. That didn't make him stop, continuing and hearing the grunts of Draco get deeper, the sensitivity having reached his limit.

"Cesar, holy shit..."

He was moments from pushing Cesar apart from him, when Cesar finally finished as well, stopping himself and letting the residue from the magical ecstasy they both had felt, blemish across Draco's abdomen. He then dragged his own finger across it and brought it to Draco's lips, who licked it without a hesitation.

That was when both of them were finally exhausted. Draco saw Cesar about to fall onto him and immediately stopped him, reaching for parts of the sheets and wiping the rest of it from his stomach before finally allowing the skins to connect. Cesar adored being snuggled by Draco, his large muscular arms wrapping around him making him feel as if nothing in this world could hurt him. His head buried into the middle of Draco's chest, and both their breathings began to quiet down as the exhaustion overwhelmed their bodies.

Draco gently slid his fingers through Cesar's white hair, and Cesar listened to Draco's heartbeat as if it was his favourite tune. "Oh, your breathing is like a drug to me." All of these phrases were truly apart of Cesar's character, which Draco found charming and irresistible. "These moments with you, Dragon, I've never stopped thinking about them. There's never been anyone that made me feel the way that you do."

As much as Draco wanted to let himself fall victim to this delusion, act as if the world had paused and that it was only the two of them that would remain stuck in time for the rest of eternity, he knew there were more important matters they had to discuss. That was the only reason they had agreed to meet after years of no communication. The last time they had spoken to one another, Cesar had been sobbing, mourning the death of his son. Before that, it had been years since they laid eyes on one another.