Chapter 58 - What's Going On Between You Two?

"You always do stupid shit when I'm not around."

Ralphael was livid, seeing the way Tyler attempted to stop the bleeding by reaching her dresser and wrapping his body with ad many towels as she could. She was definitely panicking, applying as much pressure as she could but she was definitely hurting him in certain regions that the best bet was to bring him back to their base where they could give him medical treatment. "You think what you did right now is okay?"

Dante inhaled a sharp breath, glancing elsewhere other than the piercing eyes of Raphael that he had not expected to have to face any time soon. Even worse was behind him stood Lucius with a cigarette hanging the edge of his lips and his hands shoved in the front pockets of his sweats. He appeared exhausted, his eyes droopy as he glanced around the room, examining the fright that crossed the gazes he met, especially Reno who stepped backwards and hid behind Bronsted the moment Lucius stared at him.

He was surprised when he saw other men from his father's crew enter the room a few seconds later, all aiding in carrying Jules to the exit. "Don't you dare touch him—"

"We're getting him help or else he'll fucking die; what's wrong with you?"

"Ralphy." The trembling tone made them all turn to eye Tyler who still had her palm on her chin where she had been burned. She pointed to his men leaving her bedroom and exhaled in a shaky breath, "Can I go with your men to make sure Jules is alright?"

"Of course you can."

"Those aren't your men," Dante scoffed, shaking his head and shoving his palms in his front pockets. "Those are our men—"

"Those are my men."

Lucius barely spoke, but when he did, there was always an eerie aura in the room. His voice was dark and deep, resonating at such low tunes that it caused goosebumps across their flesh. They all instinctively shifted away from him after hearing his voice.

Raphael nodded his head. "Lucius handed me his men for this."

"I think Lucius should have minded his own fucking business."

The silence that fell into the room was frightening, all of the brothers, including Dante, feeling their throats run dry. It had been a long while since they had heard anyone speak that way to Lucius; the last person that had was their father years ago, only because he knew Lucius would not dare touch him. However, it was evident that the one who had spoken didn't know much about Lucius as he should have.

When Walker noticed the widened eyes filled with distraught all eyeing him around the room, he rolled his eyes and snorted. "Let's be honest," he said, shrugging his shoulders with a sly smile across his lips, "Lucius has no business getting himself involved with this. He has not reason to care for Nate and we've all noticed the way he's been following Ralph—"

Bang.

Reno felt a blood smear across his face, staring at his best friend's eyes suddenly freeze. As he attempted to utter words through the bullet in his throat, there was another gunshot that responded, this time piercing through the middle of Walker's forehead.

They all watched his body limply fall onto the floor, his eyes still open as his body jittered for a few seconds. Even so, it didn't stop Lucius from walking forward, placing his foot on Walker's stomach and emptying his pistol on Walker's face. Afterwards, he reloaded his gun and glanced around the room to his brothers. "Does anyone else have something they want to say to me?"

A pin drop could be heard from how silent the room had become. All of them were shocked at the sudden puddle of blood instantly swarming the floor, Lucius cursing in disgust as he stepped away, now annoyed that there was a bloody mess under his formal shoes. "Disgusting," he spat with his lip curled, "and such a waste of bullets." He stepped away from the corpse. "My men will get rid of the body—"

"Lucy..." His eyes lifted from Walker and onto his younger brother, noticing how his face was as pale as a ghosts. "Why would you do that?"

Even though Walker had not been apart of their family, he had been an immense part in Reno's life. He was the only friend he had, not having many of them with the lifestyle they held. This had been terribly unexpected that he wasn't even sure what happened, if it was a practical joke and Walker was going to stand any minute.

Reno's lips quivered, but before he could say anything more, Bronsted stepped in front of him and hid the view from the body. "We should go Reno, they'll handle the rest." His bloodshot eyes did not turn away from Walker, and it took Bronsted to grip his jaw and shift his head upwards for their gaze to finally meet and Reno's attention pulled away from the puddle growing by each second. "Let's go home."

"Lucy just—"

"We're leaving." Without another word, Bronsted gripped Reno by his forearm and pulled him towards the entry, shoving him forward every time Reno attempted to glance backwards. If they remained any longer in the room, it was definitely going to get ugly and they didn't need a sibling dispute at the moment, not with all this animosity on the room. Besides, Lucius was not one to deter from murdering his own family if he found a good enough reason to—and his good enough reason could be that they made him angry for chewing too loud.

The moment Reno and Bronsted were gone, Raphael's jaw clenched as his teeth gritted, his slanted eyes staring at Lucius. "Reno's going to be upset over this."

"No he's not," Lucius snorted, rolling his eyes. However, Raphael noticed a small hint of worry flash by Lucius' gaze as he turned and stared at the exit even though Reno and Bronsted had already left.

Raphael shook his head in disbelief. "You have to talk to him and apologize."

Instantly, Lucius' eyes darkened as he returned his gaze onto Raphael. Ralphael noticed how his teeth gritted again, his eyebrows down against his eyes as his jaw continuously clenched for a few seconds before he spat, "You need to watch how you talk to me."

But Raphael was not afraid of Lucius, at least not anymore. "Relax," he hissed to Lucius who scoffed, his eyes glancing once more at Dante before turning on his heels and heading for the exit.

"If I'm in here any longer, I'll kill all of you," he shouted before ragingly stomping his feet towards the exit. Although he was glad Lucius was no longer in the room, Ralphael knew he would hear of this later.

His focus was pulled away from Lucius when he heard beside him, "What the fuck is going on between you two?"