Chapter 136 - "You had a threesome?"

"Does it have to be this early in the morning?" Reno grumbled as they headed outside, expelling a long yawn that echoed across the area. Their base was hidden within a forest on a mountain on the outskirts of the city, hence they had large spaces to use that wouldn't create public disturbance.

Bronsted followed close behind Reno, exhaling his own yawn and shoving the hood over his blond curls. He was not in the mood for training; not only did he not have any intimacy with the woman that had been brought in by Draco, but she had been a bother that he couldn't get a wink of sleep. That still didn't stop him from glancing towards Nate though, seeing him walking beside Lucius—who was standing unusually close to him.

His crush for Nate hadn't yet subsided, and he wasn't entirely certain when it was going to. However, he knew it was never going to happen with Dante still in the picture. But things were different now, since behind Dante, Eleanor was skipping, her long hair braided into two pieces and her knuckles wrapped into tape. Although she was slim, it was evident that she had training in fighting, since her shoulders and arms were toned. She was wearing a tight long sleeve and matching leggings, with high combat boots that reached right below her knees. That fit on her body looked immaculate, which only made Nate angrier.

Bronsted hadn't realized that Dante had noticed his lengthy stare towards Nate and instantly blocked his line of sight by stepping in front of it, locking gaze with Bronsted who flinched before turning around and facing forward again. However, he hadn't only been staring at Nate, he had noticed Jake's eyes watching someone else as well.

"Who slept with their girls?" Jake, the instigator, asked the entire troop. It was evident that none of them really wanted to answer, since it took a bit of persistance to finally make them respond. "Come on, we're all grown adults here, no point in keeping a secret."

"I did not," Jules said truthfully, to which he wasn't surprised that Reno glanced towards him. They hadn't really spoken for one another ever since their short encounter in front of Reno's door, but it was mostly because he was embarrassed for the way he had acted. Begging Reno not to sleep with a woman but then not being willing to make it official with him—he felt as if he was cowering away for no good reason.

However, his heart skipped a beat when he saw Reno lift his hands and beam, "I did."

"No you didn't." Jules didn't mean to blurt that, but it came out because of the smug tone Reno had used.

He shouldn't have, since the smirk that curled Reno's lips made his entire body movements become more stiff. He tried to maintain his composure, but he was barely holding on, especially when Reno snarlingly said, "She was so wet, slipped right in without any foreplay." Jules wanted to grip him by the back of his sweater and slam him against one of the trees, but he simply glanced elsewhere, gritting his teeth. "It felt too good that we went for four rounds."

"None of us really wanted to hear the details," Bronsted grumbled with his nose shrivelled in wrinkles, grimacing towards Reno. "I didn't though."

"And why didn't you?" Eleanor leaped towards Bronsted, skipping beside him with her hands interlaced behind her back. Her braids jumped with every step as she continued, "Do you have a crush on someone else?"

His cheeks flared red. "N-No, I...No, I don't."

Eleanor squinted her eyes, poking him on his side. "That didn't sound too convincing, if you ask me."