Chapter 143 - "Lucius Ignatus Sepheris Hercules."

Dante's gaze flickered towards Lucius who sent him a smug smirk, and instantly, his teeth gritted. "I'll fucking kill you."

"Wait." Nate immediately stopped him, stepping in front of him. From the way Dante's shoulders broadened, and the victorious smile that Lucius maintained, they would surely have engaged into a tussle if Nate didn't stop it. However, Dante's energy rapidly shifted when Nate admitted, "I tried to kiss him and he stopped me. I even insisted and he made me stop multiple times." His broadened shoulders fell, his tightened face softened and he saw Lucius' smug smirk enlarging, not surprised that Lucius flicked him the middle finger behind Nate's back. "It's not fair for me to be angry with you when I was seconds from making the same mistake if Lucius had let me."

Dante stayed quiet for a moment, taking a step back. He wasn't sure what he was feeling; part of him was glad that Nate didn't do anything with Lucius, but merely hearing those desires had been there were causing his heart to clench, especially since Lucius and Nate had gotten alarmingly close. That was why the first question he had to ask was, "Do you like Lucius?"

"I do, but not in that sense. I think I was trying to use him to get back at you and make myself feel better. I love him as a friend," Nate admitted truthfully, scratching the side of his face as he stared back at Lucius. He didn't say that to hurt him, but it was the honest truth. "I think we're very comfortable with each other, and that's where the lines get a bit...jumbled." Lucius nodded his head in agreement, and Nate sighed as he faced Dante again. "But no, we're only best friends."

"What do you mean the lines get jumbled?" Dante raised an eyebrow, taking a moment to repeat in his mind what Nate admitted. "Have you two done anything that I should know about?"

"No...I mean...not really..." Nate tilted his head to the side as he pondered into his thoughts. All they had done, Nate had considered them a friendly matter, but he wasn't sure how Dante would react to those things. However, he had to be honest, and he cleared his throat before he admitted, "We showered together." Dante's eyebrows furrowed. "Oh...and I watched him have sex with a girl." Dante's eyebrows deepened even more. "Oh a-and...I watched him...uh...I watched him...hmm...how can I say this?" He tugged at his ear, his cheeks starting to grow red—he didn't realize how embarrassing it would be to say this aloud.

Besides, it had been Lucius idea anyway, maybe he should be the one to say this. It was as if Lucius had read his mind, since he sneered, "He watched me jack off."

Dante's eyes widened in shock, returning his gaze to a nervous Nate who quietly reassured, "I just watched."

Even though Dante was trying to stay respectful throughout this conversation, he couldn't help himself but blurt, "Why the fuck would you watch that shit? You know what..." Instead of waiting for a response, he raised his hand and quickly added, "Don't answer that, I don't even want to know and I don't care." He sighed, scratching the side of his head as he examined Nate's face; it had softened and his eye didn't seem as gloomy as when they were outside. "Do you feel better?"

"Yes," he rapidly nodded his head, "thank you for bringing me here. It helped, a lot."

Dante glanced towards Lucius. "He didn't want to let you in at first because you punched him outside." That made Nate giggle as he glanced back at Lucius who rolled his eyes. "But he really does care for you. Thank you, Lucy."

"No way." A smug smirk pulled on Lucius' lips as he sat up, "Dante in the flesh thanking me? Never thought I'd witness such a thing," he mocked, chuckling when Dante rolled his eyes and flipped him off. "I think I should let Nate watch me more often then, if that gets you to thank me," he winked.

"What happened to 'act like I'm not here'?" It was as if Lucius was the only one that could tick off Dante instantly, since he went from starting to calm down to rapidly feeling enraged and wanting to get into a fist fight with him.